ADVERTISEMENT

PGSF 2019 NFL Draft

FSU has had 3 guys recently declare and go undrafted. Somehow Clemson gets 1st rounders to come back

The more I think about it, there has to be complicit lawyers involved in paying players. Claim attorney-client privilege to prevent inquiries into boosters communicating with them and the deposits made in trust accounts which are then made payable to some shell Corp that funnels the money to players and / or their family members.

FSU has had 3 guys recently declare and go undrafted. Somehow Clemson gets 1st rounders to come back
tenor.gif

The more I think about it, there has to be complicit lawyers involved in paying players. Claim attorney-client privilege to prevent inquiries into boosters communicating with them and the deposits made in trust accounts which are then made payable to some shell Corp that funnels the money to players and / or their family members.
This guy gets it.

Reactions: SemiTar
Came back to give OP that always important like.

At least he was picked. Five-star cornerback Savion Smith left early and wasn’t picked. 4-star Tre Lamar also wasn’t picked.

I remember being crushed when Nauta backed off of his commitment. He was replaced by Upshur in that class. Upshur transferred, but I thought he was coming along. Then we had Ryan Izzo who also declared early and was also a 7th round draft pick and is currently listed as 5th string on the Patriots depth chart. I think Nauta and Izzo should have stayed another year. I am interested in seeing how coach Briles uses the TE in his offense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT