ADVERTISEMENT

Golf PGSF FedEx Cup The Offseason

NoleinATL

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Oct 29, 2006
We are in the fall season, The Sanderson Farms Championship is always good, after a terrific 63 yesterday Ben Griffin
in the lead, looking for his first win

The PGSF Fedex Cup kicks off again as usual in Maui at the newly renamed The Sentry.
89 Days out until first tee

THE PLANTATION COURSE
JAN 4-7, 2024
89 DAYS : 00 HOURS : 03 MINUTES

As I mentioned in the Ryder Cup thread, I have a new system this year: The Central Scrutinizer.

I decided to run the program before Sanderson started, and it gave me both B. Griffin and List; sadly, it also game me S.H. Kim and Novak.

Still better than any of my previous picking systems did in the past. Maybe I'm onto somthing? Or maybe I'm just ON something.

Reactions: NoleinATL
As I mentioned in the Ryder Cup thread, I have a new system this year: The Central Scrutinizer.

I decided to run the program before Sanderson started, and it gave me both B. Griffin and List; sadly, it also game me S.H. Kim and Novak.

Still better than any of my previous picking systems did in the past. Maybe I'm onto somthing? Or maybe I'm just ON something.

Interestingly, I also have employed a new strategy for the upcoming year. Team NoleinATL brought in some well known problem solvers, and they feel very good about what they came up with, although the conversations about island greens were weird.

ed772e98-6726-4f39-b318-8e282d840532_text.gif

Interestingly, I also have employed a new strategy for the upcoming year. Team NoleinATL brought in some well known problem solvers, and they feel very good about what they came up with, although the conversations about island greens were weird.

ed772e98-6726-4f39-b318-8e282d840532_text.gif

You realized I threw that dancing, dolorous divining rod in the woods a few years back?

You realized I threw that dancing, dolorous divining rod in the woods a few years back?

Yes, but I brought in a captain, a scientist, and a financier to perfect the model. These guys got off a deserted island, golf picks should be zero problem

• Haha
Reactions: seminoleed
Speaking of awesome, please note the Central Scrutinizer correctly picked the 1st and 2 place finishers in the Sanderson--and in a playoff at that. But of course, it also picked two MC's.

But, I'm impressed enough that I'll invest in the algorithm and see where that takes me this year.

• Love
This is rough, lift clean and place was in play, but he moved the ball twice, so was assessed two-stroke penalty, missed out on getting a tour card

• Sad
Reactions: NoleLizards
Lexi +1 thru 16, not a bad showing so far at the Shriners , would probably need to be -1 maybe -2 to make cut

Even though he usually plays terribly if I pick him, I really like this young man

Will you guys have the golf prediction game again this year?
Looked like fun.
I've seen lots of stuff that looked fun........but alas.
Thanks
GO NOLES!!!!

Will you guys have the golf prediction game again this year?
Looked like fun.
I've seen lots of stuff that looked fun........but alas.
Thanks
GO NOLES!!!!
The PGSF Fedex Cup kicks off again as usual in Maui at the newly renamed The Sentry.

THE PLANTATION COURSE
JAN 4-7, 2024

Hope to see you in January.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT