ADVERTISEMENT

Golf PGSF FedEx Cup The Ryder Cup 2023

I knew nothing about this. Didn't know we were doing it for the Ryder.

Here is my overall pick (which obviously does not count). The US gets its rear end kicked. So say the Euro team has gotten off to a fast start would be an understatement. Up 4-0 in the AM pairings.

This is just a bonus tourney Liz suggested a couple of years ago, not really the start of the season.

You sure as heck nailed the pick, the US team looks overmatched and will need a monster Saturday to make Sunday watchable

• Sad
Reactions: Bill From Tampa
Spieth needs to sit all day tomorrow. He totally 💩 the bed today.

Middle of the fairway 247 out and Clark will bogey, terrible
Homa has to make the 12 footer

damn. Rose going birdie birdie to secure the 1/2 point is another kick in the nuts, terrible day for the Americans
ZJ is going to take some grief for picks and pairings

Reactions: DFSNOLE
?? Have you already forgotten Whistling Straights?
I mean, we’re across the pond. This one is over. It’s the reality. Europe knows they have the upper hand and won’t choke it away like we did all of our matches today.

Last edited:
I believe that is a first with the US not winning one match in the first two rounds.

Embarrassing performance.
The LIV guys wouldn’t have fared any better either I don’t think. I will say in hindsight, sitting Keopka this morning was a big mistake. He looks like the only guy with any balls whatsoever.

The LIV guys wouldn’t have fared any better either I don’t think. I will say in hindsight, sitting Keopka this morning was a big mistake. He looks like the only guy with any balls whatsoever.

What's up with his comment about Rahm acting like a child?

Reactions: NoleinATL
Who, Keopka? I didn’t hear that but just read the comment he made. Probably Rahm being emo about being down two. I saw it a lot last year when he wasn’t playing well.

The PGA Radio guy post game show said basically the same thing. Zack has not managed this team well.

Spieth needs to sit all day tomorrow. He totally 💩 the bed today.
Quoting myself here. It seems ZJ is totally clueless and must want to lose. Putting Spieth out in foursomes, especially first out, is suicide imo. Hopefully I’m wrong, but as bad as he hit it yesterday, no way he he be out there in this format today.

Quoting myself here. It seems ZJ is totally clueless and must want to lose. Putting Spieth out in foursomes, especially first out, is suicide imo. Hopefully I’m wrong, but as bad as he hit it yesterday, no way he he be out there in this format today.
...And the results are proving you correct. 🙁

I will try to find it but read that Rahm punched something at US Open when he fell out of contention

Perhaps Brooks should pay more attention to playing than how someone else is acting. 9 & 7. He (and Scheffler) shot 7 over. For 11 holes!!!

For the US to have any kind of chance they needed to go 2-2 in the AM round. Instead the US went 1-3 to trail 9.5 to 2.5.

Unlike the actual Ryder Cup, we should have an exciting finish in the PGSF Ryder Cup

2024-PGSF-Ryder-Cup.png

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT