ADVERTISEMENT

Golf PGSF FedEx Cup Week 10 The The WGC Workday Championship at The Concession

I shoulda just kept my mouth s-h-u-t. I fell in to that trap myself, thinking last weekend's Sunday round was a fluke. Nope...next time Liz, go with that gut when you question it (twice) and I will keep my delusions to myself...:oops:
👍

Reactions: NoleinATL
Ummm, I'm no pro by a long shot. But perhaps Hovland might have be better off hitting sideways out of that bunker. Or maybe taken the unplayable lie in the first place when he was in the palmetto bushes.

Ummm, I'm no pro by a long shot. But perhaps Hovland might have be better off hitting sideways out of that bunker. Or maybe taken the unplayable lie in the first place when he was in the palmetto bushes.

Yeah that was brutal-I checked and he was tied 7th and checked again and couldnt find him

For those that havent seen the hijinks on 18, here you go

• Haha
Reactions: fsukenny
Yeah that was brutal-I checked and he was tied 7th and checked again and couldnt find him

For those that havent seen the hijinks on 18, here you go

Well after 6 hours standing in the sun shooting Shot Link on #10. I somehow thought it was a great idea to catch up and follow Brooks, Berger and DJ. Oh my are these old bones tired. Brooks looks like a beast and you can feel his intensity.
Rory has to be the most schizophrenic golfer ever. 13 birdies in 2 days and he’s only -5. Billy Horsesh*t looks very good.
As does Patrick Reed. Morikawa found his swing. Night all. I’m pooped. Got to be there at 6:30 AM 😳

Reactions: NoleinATL
Well after 6 hours standing in the sun shooting Shot Link on #10. I somehow thought it was a great idea to catch up and follow Brooks, Berger and DJ. Oh my are these old bones tired. Brooks looks like a beast and you can feel his intensity.
Rory has to be the most schizophrenic golfer ever. 13 birdies in 2 days and he’s only -5. Billy Horsesh*t looks very good.
As does Patrick Reed. Morikawa found his swing. Night all. I’m pooped. Got to be there at 6:30 AM 😳

Nice, thanks for the on course reporting kenny--

Last edited:
Morikawa is running away with it on moving day. He is on fire

The bogeys on both back nine par 5's were very surprising considering the way Morikawa played on the front

Last edited:
The bogeys on both back nine par 5's were very surprising considering the way Morikawa played on the front
I was following him after my shot link was done on #2 today. It’s really pretty hot and I think it’s having an effect on guys.
Morikawa looked like he hit the wall. He’s not a big guy. Just pooped out. Poor Brooks was in pain all day. Billy H is a legit threat. I think I just threw up in my mouth a little. Rory would have shot 64 with a real caddie. #2 was the dumbest thing I saw today other than Cam Smith’s #5. Other things: DJ looks like he is having a problem dialing in his distance . Quality guys award go to Adam Scott, Daniel Berger and Victor Hovland. All 3 are really nice to the volunteers and are class acts. The long drive on #2 was by Hovland. Second was Cameron Champ.
Thank God tomorrow is the last day. I’m tired. Been a fun week though.

That disastorous 8 at the 9th on Friday is looking worse and worse for Hovland

Last edited:
That was an enjoyable day of golf. Morikawa , if he can putt like he did today is going to get a few more wins this year. Very impressive how he plays with the lead, tons of big names all over the leader board and he just kept hitting it down the middle and making clutch putts.

In the PGSF, no one picked the winner so it was a couple tied for second picks that got the win
Somehow I found a second win of the year

WGC-W-Winner-21.png

Will post updated leader board shortly

Congrats To da coach - NIA. Nice win. It was very hot out there. In the sun all day. A sad day in that the volunteer chairman for the Shot Link had a heart attack and passed away first thing this morning . I believe it was on premise. But not certain. Morikawa was unshakable. Brooks probably gave it away on my hole,#12. It’s the reachable par 4. Brooks hit it past pin high in the high Bahia grass. Botched 2 wedges and walked away with a Bogey.
A long week.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT