ADVERTISEMENT

PGSF FedEx Cup Week 11 The Arnold Palmer Invitational (sign-up is still open)

Stay away from "the process", Tiger. We all know where that gets you!

Hate to say anyone's choked, but Henrik has come up tentative in all phases of his game down the stretch.

Reactions: NoleinATL
What a round by Rory, he was striking the ball well, putting great and bombing drives. That is how you get a victory shooting an 8 under 64.

In the PGSF Liz was the only player to pick Rory so he runs away for another win

congratulation to this weeks winner @NoleLizards

Arnie%20Winner%2018_zpsai6sakiw.png

will post updated leader board shortly

Reactions: NoleLizards
His pace of play is so slow at times and I feel like he makes golf too scientific and doesn't rely on instincts and feels enough. Not too mention CBS's golf coverage, specifically Gary McCord, loves mentioning how he plays with the same size irons every week.

Reactions: cmanole
His pace of play is so slow at times and I feel like he makes golf too scientific and doesn't rely on instincts and feels enough. Not too mention CBS's golf coverage, specifically Gary McCord, loves mentioning how he plays with the same size irons every week.
Yeah, all true. I like the guy for some reason though. Marches to his own drum for sure...

Reactions: Bobcat07
@Bobcat07 did you know Notah Begay was on Tiger's golf team at Stanford? Or that Tiger's caddy's name is Joe LaCava? Those announcers get on something and they run it in the ground...

Reactions: Bobcat07
Good job Liz. I had Rory on my short list. Glad to see him playing good again. The Masters this year is going to be insane...

DJ, Thomas, Rory, Spieth, Stenson, Rahm, Rose, Reed, Bubba, Phil, Tiger, etc...

Reactions: NoleLizards
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT