ADVERTISEMENT

Golf PGSF FedEx Cup Week 11: THE PLAYERS Championship ( sign up still open)

I'm fully expecting to receive notification of a lawsuit filed by Tom Hoge some time during the upcoming week.

Reactions: NoleinATL
Scheffler tied for lead -7 thru 12, hell of a day so far

Sam Burns looked more like (deceased) George Burns on 17 & 18, going double double. (If you're counting, that's three double bogeys on the last five holes.)

That was a hell of a round by Scheffler, 64 on Sunday on that course, with those dancing dancing feet, nice win.

In the PGSF, 11 players picked the winner, but only one had the top 3, Congratulations to this week's winner, yours truly.

Screenshot-2024-03-17-184115.png

will post updated leaderboard shortly

Last edited:
sorry, I can not get the leader board to post as usual, trying again with a copy paste from the spreadsheet

PlayersPoints
NiA1467
Nole Lizard1140
Mrs BFT1122
FSUdawg1116
fsu678101065
RancheroNole1020
Bobcat1013
R Murray951
FSU & Golf848
dfs772
BFT757
Nolerball277
SeaPa269
Ed69

Reactions: NoleLizards
This guys life flashed before his eyes

Wow, that was close.

Many years ago - I was probably around 10 or 12 - I saw a guy get hit in the mouth on the first bounce from a driver hit by none other than Arnold Palmer. I was 5 or 10 yards away from the guy; I saw the ball coming the whole way so knew I was safe. Old guy heard the teeing area yell "FORE" and made the one mistake you never want to do - turn in the direction of the warning. Proper action is to turn the other way, duck, and make yourself as small as possible. Worst case is you get hit in the back; beats the hell out of taking one to the face or the jewels.

It was at the old PGA event in Orlando that's now the Bay Hill. Back then (early 70s) it was known as the Citrus Open, played at Rio Pinar Country Club on the east side of Orlando. Great golf course if you ever get a chance to play it.

Reactions: NoleinATL
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT