ADVERTISEMENT

PGSF FedEx Cup Week 14 The Masters Tournament

Dump Sergio I said...

Hey, did you hear Angel Cabrera broke his leg? Gravy came out...

Reactions: DFSNOLE
Thank you Phil. I see the erratic putting has returned.

From 1 under to 3 over in three holes.

Last edited:
does not look like this will be the even year for correct handed golfers

Bubba is playing like he's pissed he made the cut. Not representing well for a recent past champion.

5 bogeys and 1 birdies on the day for Bubba.

I saw an article earlier this week where he said his mental state for his game was not good right now. And then they said on the par three contest that he was under the weather with something.

all the green numbers continuing today, but old Bernard is -2 on the round. That guy loves this course and plays it well

Bubba is playing like he's pissed he made the cut. Not representing well for a recent past champion.

I'm still trying to figure out who the "correct-handed" golfer you expected to make a run is.

I'm still trying to figure out who the "correct-handed" golfer you expected to make a run is.

DFS is trying to be funny Liz, he thinks right handed players play with the correct hand , which everyone knows is not accurate;)

Reactions: NoleLizards
That was terrible luck to have your ball be blown into the water hazard before you could mark it. But since it happened to a gatros (their ...) aka crocs of XXVI, I am OK with that rule.

Never mind...I thought the commentators said he had already marked his ball.

So, therefore...

images.jpg

Reactions: seminoleed
Spieth is one of the best I can remember at making those 6 foot + putts to save par

Spieth has ice water in his veins. That kid is fearless, and when he makes a mistake, he finds a way to make up for it on the next hole.
I love watching him play, as well as Rory, Day and Ricky. Those 4 are going to dominate pro golf for a while (and prolly could add Adam Scott to that mix as well).

Reactions: Bill From Tampa

I've really grown to dislike bubba (not just because I picked him & he crapped the bed - he's turned into a whiny little beech).

Spieth has ice water in his veins. That kid is fearless, and when he makes a mistake, he finds a way to make up for it on the next hole.
I love watching him play, as well as Rory, Day and Ricky. Those 4 are going to dominate pro golf for a while (and prolly could add Adam Scott to that mix as well).

I figured out why to me he is fun to watch. Tiger was a brilliant player. Had all the shots. But he would overpower the course. Spieth is more of a strategy guy putting the ball where he needs to and a good one at that. Not that Tiger didn't do that but he would lean on his power often. Jordan does not have that kind of power. He sets himself up for the next shot very well. Sort of like having good fundamentals in basketball. Then couple that with his putting ability and he is just a fascinating guy to watch.

I've really grown to dislike bubba (not just because I picked him & he crapped the bed - he's turned into a whiny little beech).
I'm done with him after this.

As far as Spieth goes, does anyone else think Rory is adversely affected by playing with him? Jordan is so meticulous and methodical while McIlroy just wants to get up there and hit it. I think his rhythm is screwed up.

I'm done with him after this.

As far as Spieth goes, does anyone else think Rory is adversely affected by playing with him? Jordan is so meticulous and methodical while McIlroy just wants to get up there and hit it. I think his rhythm is screwed up.
Sure looks like it. I've played with guys that play slow and ended up rushing myself to make up for lost time....

and then a terrible shot.
I hate the lay up even more when you choke out on the wedge ( yes I know hindsight blah blah)

Rory is good, but I've always thought he was a bit overrated. He struggles on courses that aren't wet and soft.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT