ADVERTISEMENT

PGSF FedEx Cup Week 14 The Masters Tournament

Whenever I've picked Patrick Reed, he's sucked. Wow.

I have 3 on the second page of the leaderboard.

Then I have Eldrick. :(

I have no one, except Rory, wait no I didnt pick him after the wife said pick Rory reminds me Roy McAvoy from Tin Cup and I changed to TW, then Dustin..Needless to say, I am team Patrick Reed on Sunday

Reactions: DFSNOLE
I have no one, except Rory, wait no I didnt pick him after the wife said pick Rory reminds me Roy McAvoy from Tin Cup and I changed to TW, then Dustin..Needless to say, I am team Patrick Reed on Sunday

You should have put him on your list of alternates like I did.

Reactions: NoleinATL
The Masters almost always delivers on the final day and this was no exception. There were many low scores coming in early, so a chaser was in the cards and Spieth delivered a Sunday to remember. The tree limb on 18 stopped his bid though. I am sure it is because we are in the moment , but Reed had one of the best putting performances I remember. Every tme Reed lost a shot he sank a big putt on the next hole. Great Day of golf.
Congratulations to Patrick Reed on his first major, and as I mentioned in the Masters thread, Fowler is all class and I hope he gets his major very soon.

In the PGSF , cmanole came out on top outlasting lasting everyone else as there were a lot of similar picks this week, but his Rory, Spieth, DL and JT picks were good for first place.

congratulations to this weeks winner @cmanole

also would like to extend an official welcome to our newest player
@JohnnieHolmesNole , who in his first week placed 4th

Masters%20Champ%2018_zpstzsjtvrx.png

will post updated leader board shortly

Reactions: JohnnieHolmesNole
Thanks. Can't believe nobody picked Reed...

It won't happen again, I vow to pick him in every tournament he plays the rest of the season. I don't like the cheating, stealing douchebag, so if my jinx works it will make me happy. If he manages to break my curse, I get points. Winning either way. I'll win so much, I'll probably get tired of winning.

It won't happen again, I vow to pick him in every tournament he plays the rest of the season. I don't like the cheating, stealing douchebag, so if my jinx works it will make me happy. If he manages to break my curse, I get points. Winning either way. I'll win so much, I'll probably get tired of winning.
Same reason I always pick the gates in pick 'em contests.

:Face with Tears of Joy

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT