ADVERTISEMENT

Golf PGSF FedEx Cup Week 14 WGC-Dell Technologies Match Play

Some interesting scores so far,
hope the new swing coach can right the ship for Rory, 6&5 to Poulter hurts even as good as Poulter is at match play

Rahm v. Reed would be worth watching...and imagine IF they were paired or squared off in the Ryder Cup! Woo-boy...talk about a roller coaster of emotions...say what?! Who-hoo-hoo-who...
My problem is I can’t stand either of them. If you saw how Rahm behaved at the Concession, you’d never root for him. Then Patrick Reed is just an asshole.

My problem is I can’t stand either of them. If you saw how Rahm behaved at the Concession, you’d never root for him. Then Patrick Reed is just an asshole.
Kenny - interesting. You got to see him (Rahm) up close. I have to confess that I chose him from that Pod purely for ability, not for any other reason...but I shall treat him as one on this board might with Billy-Ho, persona non-grata going forward - only say BH as I sold my soul one week, year before last I think, for points and still can't escape the shame...:(. As for Reed, 2018 did it for me...Fowler should have (or even Spieth!) had the Green jacket, but Reed didn't collapse. Oh well, stuff happens...

Really JT? REALLY? Dormie to Kooch after 15. Really? You're the number two player in the world damnit. Act like it!
I've never actually seen dog crap play golf, but I imagine that it would play like JT is right now.

Reactions: NoleinATL
Kevin said he didnt say it was good before DJ swiped his ball after his lip out and told him instead on penalizing him and costing the hole they would agree he conceded and then halve the hole. , but that he was supposed to wait

Reactions: cmanole
NiA - Hey, doesn't this round-robin of Links Madness start tomorrow?!? Woke up today thinking I had two more days to get it together. And while searching the bracket, I then saw that tee times start on Wednesday...oh man...

Jon Rahm
Jordan Spieth
Bryson DeChambeau
Tyrell Hatton
Looks like you already have got this one, chief.

Rahm about to go down

If scores hold final four is
Kuchar , Scheffeler Perez and Fleetwood--not too exciting

Reactions: NoleLizards
If Horschel makes the Ryder Cup team, Steve Stricker needs to have a serious discussion with him about when NOT to concede.

Reactions: NoleinATL
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT