ADVERTISEMENT

Golf PGSF FedEx Cup Week 15: The Masters (sign-up still open)

Has anybody checked in on @Nolerball That was ugly way to start a morning for his guy-
bogey, quad, bogey ouch

DJ sure has lost his touch around Augusta, he was almost an auto pick for 5 or 6 years

I would've been perfectly happy to not have seen that douchebag's name again.
Unfortunately for you, doesn't look like he's going anywhere... He's suddenly learned how to hit the ball straight.

• Angry
Reactions: DFSNOLE
Has anybody checked in on @Nolerball That was ugly way to start a morning for his guy-
bogey, quad, bogey ouch

DJ sure has lost his touch around Augusta, he was almost an auto pick for 5 or 6 years
Yes, NiA, I am still breathing. Ugh. U-G-L-Y doesn't begin to describe the back nine blow up during R1 from Spieth. Oh well, it's only the Masters.(Heresy & blasphemy I say!!) At least my younger son came by today to have lunch, to tell me about his visit to Nirvana on Wednesday and deliver some goodies from there. Too bad we had to watch the Tiger love-fest going on. I plan to do yard work tomorrow to miss part deux.

Reactions: NoleinATL
Scheffler is lucky to be in the lead, he is all over the place today.

I know he is currently playing well and winning tournaments, I just do not see how that swing and foot movement is sustainable long term.

Scheffler is lucky to be in the lead, he is all over the place today.

I know he is currently playing well and winning tournaments, I just do not see how that swing and foot movement is sustainable long term.
His poor putting has returned. Should easily be double digits under par.

Reactions: NoleinATL
How are they monetizing the team name in LIV?
I just noticed Bryson has "Crushers" on his bag, which is normally a spot for a large sponsor who pays good money for that space.

Reactions: NoleLizards
Factoid just now from Trevor about Koepka.

His last five rounds at Augusta have been over par.

I wish I knew that before I picked him. But the PGA took down all the stats of all the players who bailed to the LIV tour.

The wheels are officially coming off for Scottie.

You could see ti coming, not surprised he missed the short bogey putt.

#11 would give me nightmares if I had to play that hole, all the danger is exactly where I miss all my shots

He is +7 after nine. But by God we are going to see him anyway.
Friday Movie Crackhead GIF

Factoid just now from Trevor about Koepka.

His last five rounds at Augusta have been over par.

I wish I knew that before I picked him. But the PGA took down all the stats of all the players who bailed to the LIV tour.
Yet, no one calls him a douchebag, even though he's one of the more disliked players on the Tour. Just because DeChambeau knows how to get under his skin doesn't make him a douchebag.

Reactions: Bill From Tampa
Putting on this course has to be filled with anxiety, just a little too much on it and you have a 4 footer coming back that could break 3 times

Yet, no one calls him a douchebag, even though he's one of the more disliked players on the Tour. Just because DeChambeau knows how to get under his skin doesn't make him a douchebag.
Since according to him par at AN is 67, how many strokes is he over today? 🤔

Homa is going to be kicking himself tonight, he has missed a number of makeable birdie putts

Bryson hit a draw on that shot in a similar fashion as when I hit a draw, it just went straight and almost killed somebody

• Haha
I love this course, every hole is real and spectacular.

Par 3s for the most part are hohum, 12 and 16 shape the back nine with a sense of give and take that is unlike any other course.

Whoever had the idea to put the swoosh on the back of Nike golf shirts needs a raise, that was such a smart idea

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT