ADVERTISEMENT

PGSF FedEx Cup Week 15 The Masters

The early start could be a blessing for some of these guys as they will not have to sit on the lead all day. With Barney now moving into t2, tomorrow morning will be good theater

My question is will they replay it at the regular time on Sunday afternoon? If not, I will be missing the entire 4th round.

I still hate the collarless shirts

giphy.gif

Reactions: NoleLizards
I can't ever remember watching a round with so many by a hair missed putts as today.

Thanks. I will still miss some of it which was going to be the case anyway before the start time adjustment. But I should be able to catch the leaders around the 4th or 5th hole.
Don't feel too bad...Wasn't too long ago that they didn't begin TV coverage until the 8th hole or so.

Reactions: NoleinATL
Molinari looking at -13 with 2 good shots
Nice pick by @NoleLizards and @fsUTampa

Seminole Ed is having a blast. The drive over and back every day has been a headache, but not as bad as Atlanta rush hour. Thursday we followed Koepka all the way through his round, and spent the rest of the day roaming. Friday was also a roaming day. Today we set up on the sand trap side of 16--wow, some of these guys can really hit the ball a long ways.

We'll be leaving at 4 a.m. tomorrow, and will set up again on the trap side of 16. I'll be wearing my G&G; look for a t shirt that says "Guck the Fators."

Too bad Brooks didnt get in the final group. A Brooks vs Molinari battle would be entertaining

Can not believe Molinari and Finau dumped it in the water

Despite coming in second, Koepka once again proves his place among the very best golf has to offer.
His putting was just a touch off. Even then he finished 2nd.
Very impressive!
Even the best fold under pressure, see Molinari!

Going forward I will always put Koepka among my 4 in majors!

That was a heck of a day of golf. I thought the quick turnaround would help the younger guys and hurt Tiger. I was wrong, as I was wrong that Tiger would never win another major.
The guys around him wilted under pressure and Tiger kept it under control and played the course, beautiful last 7 holes.

In the PGSF, we had two believers who picked Tiger and Bobcats selection of Fowler who had a nice Sunday sealed the win.

Congratulations to this weeks winner @Bobcat07

Masters%2019_zpsrpo3dqct.png

Will post updated leader board shortly

Last edited:
This was my second Masters, the first in 20 years, and it was totally different than I remembered. The course was pristine, the action was great, but damn...I don't remember it being that crowded. It was hard to move around, lines at the loos and concessions, but the overall experience was outstanding. We left after the last group went through 16, as we didn't want to stick around for the "coronation", and beat some of the traffic. HIghlight for me? Day one when we were following Koepka and I got out a "Go Noles", and got back a smile and a wink.

I recorded the 4th round but I was not able to watch any of it. Just too much to do. Still may not get to watch it because of work. But as I understand it there were a number of train wrecks on the 12th.

ADVERTISEMENT