ADVERTISEMENT

PGSF FedEx Cup Week 16 The Memorial Tournament

I thought about taking Tiger until I saw he had the afternoon/morning draw. I figured that in his first tournament in 5 months would mean he struggled. Too bad none of my picks really did anything yesterday, so it will probably end up not meaning anything to me anyways.

Well, Berger's valiant effort to miss the cut was rewarded with a double on his 18th to fall below the line. (There's a reason I normally avoid picking Noles....)

Reactions: Nolerball
Tiger and Brooks right at the line, guys on the course better keep their head on a swivel

Reactions: NoleLizards
I wasn't expecting Bryson to go full Tin Cup this afternoon, but here we are. Entertaining.

Looking like a quintuple 10 on the hole. That puts him at +6 three over the cut line with three holes to play.

Bid Bryson a fond farewell.

Absolutely brain dead decisions on that hole. And all golfers at every level have made them. Just really bad timing on this one.

I wasn't expecting Bryson to go full Tin Cup this afternoon, but here we are. Entertaining.

sad0081.gif
10! A Freakin' 10!!! I felt like I was watching my golfing career on that hole...nice reference to ol' Roy, by the way Bobcat...you should get points just for that reference.
happy0009.gif
And what would I know, since I also picked BD this week.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bill From Tampa
I've lost Berger and DeChambeau. Sometimes this is just a crapshoot.
Berger was working on like 30+ consecutive rounds under par. Bryson had won a
recent tourney and contended in most others. On a side note, I'm not sure BC has
the mental makeup to compete in a major.

Reactions: NoleinATL
On a side note, I'm not sure BC has
the mental makeup to compete in a major.

I think you are spot on Tom. The display today and his approach with just bombs away , no way he handles a major's stress

I think you are spot on Tom. The display today and his approach with just bombs away , no way he handles a major's stress
I can't see him winning The Masters the way his game is right now. Straight drives won't win at Augusta. You have to shape shots from left to right and right to left. He'll be playing from the pine straw on 13 if he tries that.

Last edited:

Esp a US Open which this course is set up very similar to.

A wood out the long rough in a forest???? Absolutely not thinking there.

Reactions: NoleinATL
Some big numbers on the course today. Reed has made a move at -4 but that is about it ...To create some excitement probably need a Rahm meltdown

not good news, an early start this week would have been great

and there goes the horn, back on the course...they better play quick

Finau is imploding today..any pressure today and he would have had a chance

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT