ADVERTISEMENT

Golf PGSF FedEx Cup Week 18 The Wells Fargo Championship

Golf is a great game, and there is nothing like a mother's joy..Hope the young man can turn it around ( 77 today) and make a miracle cut.

No I missed it, just been scoreboard watching today because of work

You are correct, that is awesome

Gotta love that guy. And yeah...
Allison-Stokke.10.jpg

Bradley needs this at 13, to make it interesting

That will do it, nice birdie after Bradley got in trouble

I might have spoken to soon, Homa making a mess at 16

When KB was busy butchering #2 and they said how he was 1-10 with a 54 hole lead, I knew he was not going to win. And sure enough, he didn't.

Reactions: NoleinATL
That was an interesting tournament with the weather that rolled through and changed everything. A good matchup in the final pairing, multiple two-shot swings, and even more chances. In the end, Homa was more consistent to get his 2nd Wells Championship. The way he plays got to think he will be a factor in the majors over next few years.

In the PGSF, we had the same matchup for the win. @Tom81 was the only player to pick Bradley and @seminoleed had Homa. With Homa holding on for the win that gives Ed win #5 on the year.

Congratulations to this week's winner @seminoleed

Wells-2022-Champ.png

will post the updated leader board shortly

Gentlemen, my blushes and thanks. I suspect some of you have been approached by TGW with a phony endorsement from me--I assure you he's lying, and though he's good, he's using us as a stepping stone to bigger things. The man destroyed the All-Seeing, All-Knowing Ouija Board, and that speaks to his character. Be advised.
:Go Seminoles

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT