ADVERTISEMENT

Golf PGSF FedEx Cup Week 21 The Charles Schwab Challenge

JT must have mistakenly thought that I picked him this week.
clapping-applause.gif

Really enjoy watching Scheffler play golf, This guy is on a heater that we have rarely seen, and at the same time seems like the guy that brought the 12 pack of Busch Light because you know waiting on the cart lady messes with my vibe.

Reactions: NoleLizards
The announcer's curse just got Davis Riley in a big way. Colt Knost says about Riley, "He is a star in the making" as Riley proceeds to miss a 3 foot 7 inch par putt and falls back into a tie for the lead.

It gets "better" after that.

Next hole he tees off OB (the only ball OB this week) and his third from the tee goes left into the trees.

When all is said and done, Riley goes from 1 stroke ahead to 2 strokes back.

Good job Colt.

The announcer's curse just got Davis Riley in a big way. Colt Knost says about Riley, "He is a star in the making" as Riley proceeds to miss a 3 foot 7 inch par putt and falls back into a tie for the lead.

It gets "better" after that.

Next hole he tees off OB (the only ball OB this week) and his third from the tee goes left into the trees.

When all is said and done, Riley goes from 1 stroke ahead to 2 strokes back.

Good job Colt.
Colt should join our contest. He's a natural.

I dont know if I have ever watched a tournament where players seemed to be scared to win

Reactions: cmanole
If you are going to range to keep "warm" because of a possible playoff, what club are you hitting?

Me 5 wood, I have an old as hell Ping Persimmon 5 wood that I hit flush every damn time.

Reactions: cmanole
Sorry for the delayed update

What a round by Burns to get the win coming from 7 back. Scheffler just didn't have it yesterday, not one birdie. Still cant believe that collapse on the back 9 by Varner, wow

In the PGSF we have a run-away winner who picked 1st and 2nd place. Also picked the winner last week so officially on a hot streak.
Congratulations to this week's winner @FSU & Golf

CS-2022-Champ.png

Will post updated leaderboard shortly

...to the East Side. Damn it Noler, now that little ditty will be in my head all day.

Congrats to FSU/Golf--you're on a tear right now.
Sorry, Ed. Sometimes lyrics just pop into my head and, spoof, out they come. Its like the switch in my brain has a loose connection and just goes off before I can catch it...:confused:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT