ADVERTISEMENT

Golf PGSF FedEx Cup Week 21 The Charles Schwab Challenge

I really need to stop picking Jordan Spieth!

Oh Brother Facepalm GIF by reactionseditor

Yeah, you sucked me right in with you. Curses. A plague on you.

anime girl embarrased GIF by HIDIVE

I guess this artificial intelligence stuff is pretty cool. I put all my PGSF picks from this year into an AI generator and said to make a video based on the picks.

This is what I got back., seems spot on

The world comes at you fast, lots of people no longer feeling last weeks feel good story

Scottie is nearly flawless from tee to green but couldn't hole a damned putt to save his life. 😟 (Even the one birdie he managed on the back nine today was a chip in from off the green.)

Yeah, you and me both...oh wait...heresy!!! That would almost be like me not taking a free month's of Donna D'errico's Only Fans page - not that I would, of course, and if so it would be for the written content only mind you...

Never heard of her and had to look her up.

Ummm.....oh yeah, wood! But have to remind myself I'm old enough to be her dad.

Alright you Duffers...turn the talk back to golf, will ya? :cool:
Glad everyone enjoyed the video. This tournament has been quite dull so far. 😴 The play has been awful... especially that from our picks. I didn't recall Colonial being this difficult...I mean, it hasn't even been windy.

With a two-shot lead on the 18th tee, Grillo pulls driver and "shapes" one off of the right edge of the planet. Odd choice.

• Haha
Reactions: NoleinATL
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT