ADVERTISEMENT

Golf PGSF FedEx Cup Week 29 The Open Championship

JT sure has lost his game.

And watching many players come to 18, maybe going for the green into isn't such a good idea. Laying up maybe? Going left of the green sure did not look like a good situation to be in.

Last edited:
Reactions: NoleinATL
You can count Rory out to win this thing. He can't make putts 8 feet and in. Missed three already today from 5-6 feet.

Cousin Brian with a heck of a day, the 4 birdies, multiple par saves on the back, including the chip-in, and then caps it with a beauty of an eagle. Will be interesting to see how he plays with the lead tomorrow if he keeps putting like he did today will be difficult for people to stay close

Cousin Brian with a heck of a day, the 4 birdies, multiple par saves on the back, including the chip-in, and then caps it with a beauty of an eagle. Will be interesting to see how he plays with the lead tomorrow if he keeps putting like he did today will be difficult for people to stay close
Is this legal? DFS is obviously getting insider info this week.
Golfing Putt Putt GIF by Rooster Teeth

Rain and 58 degrees. Wind 9-11 mph. Perfect

A couple of my guys headed in the wrong direction. Scheffler already +2 including a three putt on 2 and Koepka with a bogey from the middle of the fairway. Perfect, juuust perfect. I don't think that is what they mean by Moving Day.

Last edited:
Frigging Directv is in a contract dispute with one of the companies that owns a bunch of local tv stations; some of them went dark on DTV a couple of days ago, more yesterday. One is the Tampa NBC affiliate....so instead of The Open I get a blue screen. FML.
Any alternatives?

Frigging Directv is in a contract dispute with one of the companies that owns a bunch of local tv stations; some of them went dark on DTV a couple of days ago, more yesterday. One is the Tampa NBC affiliate....so instead of The Open I get a blue screen. FML.
Any alternatives?

I know it is not the same as seeing it on TV, but Theopen.com has watch and listen buttons.

Btw, anyone know what is up with CMan? He hasn't posted anything in a couple of months
I texted with him a couple of weeks ago. He's very busy at work and is working through some health issues with his parents. I can let him know you were asking about him.

Please do
Got this from Cman this morning. He said it was alright to share.

Thanks man. Still the same. Taking care of mom and busy at work. Hoping things chill soon.

Got this from Cman this morning. He said it was alright to share.

Thanks man. Still the same. Taking care of mom and busy at work. Hoping things chill soon.
Tell him he's still ahead of half the people in the standings. 😃

Reactions: DFSNOLE
Busy today so listening to PGA Tour Radio, the British commentators are a great listen, much more positive, really appreciate the nuances of the game

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT