ADVERTISEMENT

Golf PGSF FedEx Cup Week 29 The Open Championship

Didn't hurt Christo Lamprecht Thursday.

It apparently did on Friday. :)

The funny thing with Lamprecht is he is dead last, likely to remain there, but even if he is in the bottom five, he will be the low amateur and receive the silver medal for that because he is the only amateur to make the cut.

Last edited:
In case you had not heard them mention it, Matthew Jordan has been a member of Royal Liverpool since he was seven.

They have only said it about 50,000 times now.
Of course it's been good for me to see his name on the board the other day as he was 1 ahead of Spieth and the board read 'Jordan Spieth'. I am shameless and infantile I know...

And of course if Spieth could putt he'd be on the first page...blah, blah, blah.

Rahm must have attended Mass this morning prior to teeing off. He pulled his tee shot into the middle of a gorse patch on the par 5 5th and his ball found a trampled down path through the middle of it!

He went on to make birdie.

Last edited:
Reactions: NoleinATL
Both says this weekend Harman has been shaky to start and changed his day with some great birdies.

Just got to play it safe all the way in

Cuz is gonna win this thing, and I couldn't be happier (other than having picked him). He showed a great deal of grit this tournament.

200.gif

Great win for Harman, took that incredible Friday and played clutch golf on the weekend to get his first major.

Nice embrace with ZJ, the Ryder Cup is very important to Harman from what I have read and got to think he locked up his spot today.

Enjoyable Open this year, pot bunkers played a part, some nasty weather, and the winner was the guy who managed all the variables the best Congrats again to Brian Harmon on the first major victory. Traveling today listening to PGA Radio, one of the Brit reporters asked Brian how he would celebrate, Brian said he had just bought a brand new Kuboyta tractor and was going to mow grass at the farm and hunting camp. The guy pressed him on how much he paid for the tractor, he paused, then said he didn't know and he hadn't told his wife how much the tractor cost, pretty funny moment.

In the PGSF, 3 players had Rory, Rahm, and Scheffler, the winner came down to Fleetwood over Fowler and Spieth.

It is a family affair, congratulations to this week's winner @DFSNOLE

Open-Winner-23.png

will post updated leaderboard shortly

The Cuda Championship is on Golf Channel, Stableford scoring so something a little different to watch this afternoon

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT