ADVERTISEMENT

PGSF FedEx Cup Week 29 The Open

Kuchar has fot to start making putts to have a shot. Have to get this one

Is Spieth the next Tiger? Minus the drama?
Both of them have all the talent in the world, have a great short game and when on putt better than anyone. Interestingly too, if they struggled, it is with the driver. Just think what Spieth could do if he consistently played out of the short grass.

I just finished watching my recording of the 4th round (watched the 4-7 AM broadcastm went to church, Mrs BFT and I watched the rest after returning home).

I have watched every British Open for decades. And as good as last year's Open was, this year topped that b/c of how Spieth started (that tee shot obviously rattled him for a good number of holes) and then of course that whole scene at 13.

It was like that woke him up b/c he looked nothing like the golfer we saw in the first three rounds.

Amazing how Spieth just put it into another gear after that. Mrs BFT credits that bogey putt on 13.

Another great Open. That is why it is my fav tourney in golf.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
What a great day of golf. Spieth showed his weakness and then greatest strength inside one round. Great communication with his caddie on one, when he said "get over it", which he did, after one of the worst drives in championship history on 13. The time Jordan spent working on what was the correct position for his 3rd changed his demeanor, his approach and ultimately the winner of the tournament. His 4th shot on 13 to the putt on 17 was some of the best golf you will see played, just great theater.
Feel bad for Kuchar, he had his shots and seems like such a good guy, he just got beat by a better player who dug deep to find the right mind set that took him to victory.

sorry I know TLDR, but it was agreat day of golf

The PGSF Champion Golfer of the Year is Bobcat.
solid picks of Leishman and Matsuyama put him in front of the rest of the players that picked Spieth.

congratulations Bobcat
The%20Open%20winner_zpsguybsntq.png

will post updated leader board shortly

Last edited:
Reactions: Bobcat07
Last week's weather at the Open had nothing on this week's Senior Open at Porthcawl. The last two days has been nothing but rain and 30 mph winds. No one is under par. This is the same course that Langer won on three years ago by 13 strokes. There were two players that did not break 90 today.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT