ADVERTISEMENT

PGSF FedEx Cup Week 30 The PGA Championship

Looks like me and my big mouth may have jinxed Henrik...He's headed in the wrong direction.

:eek:

Stenson is playing like a machine. It's almost scary to watch him play right now. And I mean that in a positive way.
DJ too except his wheels have fallen off.
we-buy-junk-cars-atlanta.jpg

Reactions: Bill From Tampa
Yeah. Never a good thing when your first shot of your round is to "unknown".

• Shot 1 323 yds to unknown, 183 yds to hole
I wonder if the people living in the house on the property his 2nd shot hit were watching and ran outside to get his ball.

Well crap, I was a week early on Grillo. I'm kinda wishing I hadn't gotten my picks entered in time.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
210 yard 6 irons. Most of these guys are two clubs longer than just 15-20 years ago.

Walker with a 9 iron .......... A 9 IRON ........ from 162 out of the rough on 17!!!!! That is about 4 and a half clubs less than I would use. o_O

When I made my picks, I pointed out who I didn't pick (obviously Day). You all had your chance to jump on it, but some didn't for some reason.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
You just put the hex on him what with duck hook on the 17th tee.

Good job!!! :D
Not watching right this minute, so I missed it. Back in the 90's I first came to recognize my powers of the jinx and have been careful with my language ever since. (If you bother to notice, I rarely comment positively on anyone I pick who is doing well during a tournament.)

How many times out of a hundred do you think McIlroy bogies a par 5 hitting his second shot from the fairway only 209 out? 3? 5 tops?
I like the kid personally, but I just think things have come too easily for Rory. There's never been more of a natural golf talent IMO, but so much money, attention, women, etc. came so early in his career, I just don't think he's ever developed the "I'm going to win at any cost" mentality that the true greats throughout history up until now have. That said, he's so good that he's a legitimate threat to win any time he goes out there...I just wouldn't bet the mortgage on him doing so at any given time.

They keep talking about Streb's 63 yesterday and how that rare that is in a major. But given they're playing on a par 70 this week it's not nearly as impressive as Stenson's 63 at The Open. The comparison should be the score below par and there's been a ton at -7.

I think it's on CBS Sports Network (which I don't have).

It's on TNT now...For how long, who knows. Satellite's looking rough. (Lift and place is approved for those in the final round in an attempt to speed up play.)

It's on TNT now...For how long, who knows. Satellite's looking rough. (Lift and place is approved for those in the final round in an attempt to speed up play.)
I asked and they complied. Looks like one more wave of weather before it clears up. Of course that's assuming no more just pops up like it does here.

My picks were way off this week..every big name player on top of the leader board I knew wouldn't contend for this reason or that..

It is sloppy today, hope we get to finish

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT