ADVERTISEMENT

PGSF FedEx Cup Week 32 The PGA Championship

some nerves out there early, Matsyuama and Stroud giving up shots. Kisner looks pretty calm so far

Preemptive jinx post. Quality.

Much like the announcers today. At least three times they said something like so and so has not missed from this distance or he is really good with his wedges only to see the putt missed or the shot be really ugly. Don't these guys know better?

Much like the announcers today. At least three times they said something like so and so has not missed from this distance or he is really good with his wedges only to see the putt missed or the shot be really ugly. Don't these guys know better?
Announcer's jinx is not nearly as powerful as the @Bobcat07 version.

Reactions: Bobcat07
Matsuyama has missed 4 putts inside of 5 feet. There's your tournament right there.

A repeat of last year's PGA for him.

With how JT started off on the first hole, that was a huge bogey putt on #1. That putt on 10 that hung will be seen for some time as well.

Huge bogey putt for JT and a huge birdie miss for Hideki.

Yeah, I meant to mention that miss for birdie. I thought to myself before he putted that it was a sure 3. Guess not As was mentioned, he missed too many of those.

A good day of major golf. The leaders faltered and as has been mentioned Hideki left that trophy on his putter. JT played a good round kept his cool and fired a 68 to win his first major. As Bobcat mentioned ., like seeing the guys cheering on fellow Americans when they win, think it will bode well for long term Ryder Cup success

In the PGSF, what looked like a battle of a large group that had Matsyuama turned into a rout with KT making the superb pick of Thomas

congratulations KTNole

PGA%20Winner_zpsveiznrns.png

Will post updated leader board shortly

ADVERTISEMENT