ADVERTISEMENT

PGSF FedEx Cup Week 34 The NorthenTrust Open

Right now it looks like we've seen the last of Tiger's shots for the week. It's almost embarrassing listening to these announcers begging for the cut line to move.
Projected cut on the PGA site has him above the line.

Cut just moved to Even after he 3 putted 18. Coincidence????
giphy.gif

Right now it looks like we've seen the last of Tiger's shots for the week. It's almost embarrassing listening to these announcers begging for the cut line to move.

Well TV has to be relieved. They will get to show Tiger shots from the moment they come on the air until the end of the broadcast. Obvious rehashing his shots in the afternoon.

I'm old enough to remember when "Dammit Keegan!" was a popular post here when he was slumping. Dude is on fire today. Good to see he came back from those tough times.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
He was 10 back when he started his third round and is now 9 back of the leaders who are not finished yet so he is likely to be even farther back after this round. But I am damn glad we got to relieve Tiger's highlights during the broadcasts ............... three times.

I read/heard a few weeks ago a discussion about the whitest white boy names on the PGA Tour. Bryson DeChambeau was the run away winner. :Face with Tears of Joy
For some reason, hearing his name always makes me think of this:

Reactions: DFSNOLE
I started the day with two inside the top three and now my top player is T7. Moving day went the wrong way for me.
I edit the PGA.com leaderboard just to include the golfers picked in our contest...I assure you that you're doing extremely well this week.

SELECT PLAYER
T3 8
Tony Finau
-11 F -5 69 67 66 -- 202 5 12 7
T7 37
Jordan Spieth
titliest-white.svg

-9 F -7 70 70 64 -- 204 26 43 17
T7 4
Patrick Cantlay
titliest-white.svg

-9 F -3 69 67 68 -- 204 12 14 2
T7 6
Brooks Koepka
-9 F +1 67 65 72 -- 204 4 3 1
T14 3
Jason Day
-8 F -3 71 66 68 -- 205 8 6 2
T14 3
Justin Thomas
titliest-white.svg

-8 F -2 69 67 69 -- 205 3 2 1
T20 16
Dustin Johnson
-7 F +1 67 67 72 -- 206 2 1 1
T49 18
Tiger Woods
-3 F -3 71 71 68 -- 210 28 20 8
T66 42
Kevin Kisner
titliest-white.svg

E F +4 69 69 75 -- 213 46 40 6
T73 49
Rafa Cabrera Bello
titliest-white.svg

+2 F +6 67 71 77 -- 215 60 56 4

Reactions: NoleLizards
Did everyone see the exciting news this week
https://www.golfdigest.com/story/ph...f-fans-into-a-frenzy-with-perfect-first-tweet

In honor of the greatest correct handed golfer joining twitter

PGSF FedEx Cup‏@PGSFFedExCup 28s29 seconds ago
The @PGSFFedExCup , widely considered the premier fantasy golf competition on the PGSF @Warchant , is now on twitter. #FedExCup #Playoffs @dfsnole

0 replies0 retweets0 likes

I heard about it but since I don't do social media like twitter I obviously missed his tweet. Darn.

I heard about it but since I don't do social media like twitter I obviously missed his tweet. Darn.
@Bill From Tampa : I was just kidding around earlier. I too am perplexed by the red x's in the pasted content from my previous post.

Actually, it's the cursive "Titleist" logo next to that product's users.

Last edited:
What was a crowded leader board Friday turned into the
Bryson DeChambeau show over the weekend with a beautiful 63 Saturday and a solid 69 to win easily.

In the PGSF, Tom uses an outstanding pick of Finau to beat the rest of the crew by a wide margin.
Congratulations to @Tom81 who gets his 4th win since joining during the US Open. Great Job @Tom81

NT%20winner%2018_zps2rdytkcf.png

Will post updated leader board shortly

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT