ADVERTISEMENT

Golf PGSF FedEx Cup Week 35 The TOUR Championship

And thanks again to NIA for all the time and effort he's spent on this, year after year. I'm sure I speak for the rest of us when I say you're the best.

Oh, and I sent PMs to all the other contestants about putting you a small salary for all your trouble. The result was a unanimous NO!

Sorry, I tried.
Tonight Show GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

And thanks again to NIA for all the time and effort he's spent on this, year after year. I'm sure I speak for the rest of us when I say you're the best.

Oh, and I sent PMs to all the other contestants about putting you a small salary for all your trouble. The result was a unanimous NO!

Sorry, I tried.
Tonight Show GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

I appreciate the effort, sir

Thanks again Matt. If I may, when was the last time the regular season winner won the championship?

Some interesting factoids
I have data back to 2016 on spreadsheets, so this is just 2016 to 2024

Only 2 Regular Season and FedEx Champs. @Bill From Tampa was the last in 2021. The other was @NoleLizards in 2018

@Bill From Tampa is a regular season champ, had a 3peat from 2019-2021

@DFSNOLE and @NoleLizards are our only repeat FedEx Cup champs, two each ( DFS 17 and 22) ( Liz 16 and 18)

Screenshot-2024-09-01-200710.png

Reactions: NoleinATL
Some interesting factoids
I have data back to 2016 on spreadsheets, so this is just 2016 to 2024

Only 2 Regular Season and FedEx Champs. @Bill From Tampa was the last in 2021. The other was @NoleLizards in 2018

@Bill From Tampa is a regular season champ, had a 3peat from 2019-2021

@DFSNOLE and @NoleLizards are our only repeat FedEx Cup champs, two each ( DFS 17 and 22) ( Liz 16 and 18)

Screenshot-2024-09-01-200710.png
Just to let y'all know how good a commissioner we have, I was doing the job back in 2015. My mom passed away mid-season. I contacted NiA and asked if he would take over. He was gracious enough to do it for me then and continue after I left the site for a while. He has done an outstanding job. Much better than the previous person in the position and I am very grateful.

Just a FYI. I played a round today and followed a twosome, a guy and a woman maybe in their early thirties.

The reason I mention this is the woman could have doubled for Paige Spiranic. And was wearing the outfit to match aka short and skin tight.

They were kind of slow so I was always waiting and watching their shots. Especially hers.

After a few holes they waived me on through. For some reason I was able to concentrate on my shots better after that. Must have been that the pace of play sped up. Yeah, that's it, that's the reason.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT