ADVERTISEMENT

PGSF FedEx Cup Week 36 The BMW Championship

Reactions: NoleinATL
@NoleLizards might have ordered some chemtrails over Pennsylvania to hold onto regular season crown. I appreciate the dedication and effort

Who, me?? I'm just a lil' angel playing my HAARP.

HAARP20l.jpg

I've been in Pennsylvania all weekend albeit on the other side of the state. But if what was over Pittsburgh for several days is creeping its way toward Philadelphia, they're not going to play today either.

Looks like they may get enough players done to at least finish tomorrow. Either way I will update leader board this evening.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
I didnt get to see any coverag, but looking at scores a lot of guys took advantage of the soft conditions to go low. Congratulations to Keegan Bradley who went on and shot a 64 to get the win.

In the PGSF, Rose was a very popular pick, so ktnole outlasted everyone else with a Tiger pick and some help of Justin Thomas.
Congratulations to this weeks winner @ktnole , his 5th win so far this year.

BMW%20winner%2018_zpstvnfg8oi.png

Another great regular season with some new blood @Tom81 and @Bml07 joining late in the season but making some waves, but the story of the year was @NoleLizards season long lead.
That lead was in jeopardy in the last regular season tournament of the year, but with a little help from Bradley and a gator, Liz kept his lead and held on the repeat as regular season champion

Congratulations to @NoleLizards for his regular season win

Regular%20season%20champ%2018_zpsuobp6gqh.png

Will post reset leader board shortly

Congrats KTNole...Seems the 2666 points you had heading into the final round turned out to be a good luck charm.

Thanks NiA...And thanks one more for all you do on this thing. This is like going bowling for me. It's enjoyable enough, but I'm not even sure exactly how the scoring works. Luckily, I apparently knocked enough pins down during the course of the regular season. Thanks for keeping score.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT