ADVERTISEMENT

PGSF FedEx Cup Week 37 The Tour Championship

Great Year of golf.
We had first major for Sergio, some slippery socks stopping what could have been an epic year for DJ, Jordan making a statement at the Open and Brooks putting his name in the bag of young really great US players. This year though was dominated by PGA Champ Justin Thomas who got his first major and the Fed Ex Cup with a beautiful 66 in the 4th rd at East Lake. I know I beat this drum a bunch, but this game we all love is in a great spot. There are so many excellent young players , this game is in a great spot to excite for years.

All of that leads us to crowning this years PGSF Tour Champion,

Congratulations to DFS, the 2017 PGSF Fed Ex Tour Champion.

2017%20PGSF%20Champ_zps38ouiu8i.png

Great Year of golf.
We had first major for Sergio, some slippery socks stopping what could have been an epic year for DJ, Jordan making a statement at the Open and Brooks putting his name in the bag of young really great US players. This year though was dominated by PGA Champ Justin Thomas who got his first major and the Fed Ex Cup with a beautiful 66 in the 4th rd at East Lake. I know I beat this drum a bunch, but this game we all love is in a great spot. There are so many excellent young players , this game is in a great spot to excite for years.

All of that leads us to crowning this years PGSF Tour Champion,

Congratulations to DFS, the 2017 PGSF Fed Ex Tour Champion.

2017%20PGSF%20Champ_zps38ouiu8i.png
You are very right about where the tour sits. So many great young players. The high school class of 2011 is representing!

And thank you very much for all your efforts all year. Once again you did an exemplary job!

Reactions: NoleinATL
As always, it was fun and a pleasure to banter with you guys. Congrats to all who finished ahead of me (essentially all of you) and the select few who finished behind.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
Rick Trickett was coaching me up while I made my picks this season. Next year I'm dumping him & going instead with Kelly.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
Congrats @fsu67810 Also, many thanks to @NoleinATL for your outstanding work again. Looking forward to next season already! Should be a great one.

Thank you for all the nice comments , Really appreciate everyone playing again and thought this season was really good because of the golf and our competition being such a tight race down to the end.

As usual, our new season starts with the Sentry ( New Sponsor) Tournament of Champions which tees it up on Jan 4th 2018...Hope to see everyone back next year.

THE PLANTATION COURSE AT KAPALUA

JAN 2 - 7, 2018
98 DAYS : 09 HOURS : 08 MINUTES

ADVERTISEMENT