ADVERTISEMENT

PGSF FedEx Cup Week 6 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am

Guess I can add Sneds to the long list of guys who fold under the weight of me picking them.

Liz, I hear ya. I thought he'd be dead-on, but he was bogey on, bogey off. Should have stayed away...:mad: Won't catch dfs with just 3 in play. I know, its still early, but, c'mon, who'd have thought Pebble would eat him today...shoulda went with Lefty.

Thought I would give y'all a heads up for Valspar next month.
Tentative field Includes:
P. Casey KJ Choi M. Dufner J. Furyk B. Grace P. Harrington C. Hoffman
V. Hovland S Im D. Johnson R. Knox B. Koepka J. Kokrak R. Moore L. Oosthuizen
C. Schwartzel Cam Smith H. Stenson G Woodland and BUBBA !
There are many other regular tour guys like Sneds, Tway, and Potter, Jr.. Just too many to write them all down.
Who would have ever thought a tournament in Tampa, Fl. would have a better field than Pebble Bch. ?

Reactions: NoleinATL
Not to worry. All he has to do is shoot 9 under and have the leaders shoot even par on their rounds today. Completely doable right?
3ohxho.jpg

Reactions: Bill From Tampa
Well, Brandon Wu's obviously not yet ready for the big time. He's completely wilted over the weekend and is playing like he's left-handed.

Sorry for late post, the wife had a small business emergency and I had to work on a Sunday night, with no mention of compensation--dang it

Decent day of golf, I always enjoy watching the players have to think their way around a course , and the wind today made players think about every shot. Taylor wobbled , but with no real pressure righted the ship and got the win.

In the PGSF, cmanole used Mickelson and Cantlay to get his second win of the year.

Congratulations again to this weeks winner @cmanole

will post updated leader board shortly

Congrats cma.

But what about the points for the Pro/AM team play? I believe I saw where Cantlay and his partner finished 4th and Homa and his partner were 9th. That ought to be good for another 6,700 points I would think.

Thanks all. Shore coulda used the 500 point out of Phil to help me catch up though...

Sorry for late post, the wife had a small business emergency and I had to work on a Sunday night, with no mention of compensation--dang it

Decent day of golf, I always enjoy watching the players have to think their way around a course , and the wind today made players think about every shot. Taylor wobbled , but with no real pressure righted the ship and got the win.

My guys not think good

In the PGSF, cmanole used Mickelson and Cantlay to get his second win of the year.

Congratulations again to this weeks winner @cmanole

will post updated leader board shortly
Congrats CMA.

Reactions: cmanole
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT