ADVERTISEMENT

Golf PGSF FedEx Cup Week 9 The Arnold Palmer Invitational

I know not everyone liked Phil, and he always came across as an ass, but it is still unbelievable to me that he misread the room so poorly with the damn Saudis--
It is a shame he will not get to celebrate a return to the PGA Championship when last year was so damn exciting

Reactions: cmanole
That was an interesting round today, the leaders couldn't separate and some guys imploded. The 17th is going to haunt Woodland for a while, that was brutal after the eagle.
Scheffler is so solid tee to green, that par save won the tournament, hell of a putt.

In the PGSF we also had a close finish. 4 players picked the winner and 3 of those also had 2nd place Hovland. The win comes from a combo of Rahm and McIlroy that pushed the winner across the line.

Congratulations to this week's winner @seminoleed

API-2022-Champ.png

Will post updated leaderboard shortly

[IMG alt="fsukenny"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/floridastate/data/avatars/m/3/3096.jpg?1452017849[/IMG]

fsukenny

Ultimate Seminole Insider​

Gold Member
Today at 5:14 PMNew
fsukenny said:
I think this is a horses for courses week. It's a course for those that draw the ball. Or hit it straight.
So I'm keeping my chin up. A great week to remember " The King'. He made it cool to play golf. He had swagger before anyone knew there was such a thing.

This week: 1. Rory McIlroy
2. Vicktor Hovland
3. H. Matsuyama
4. The obligatory John Rahm pick. ( Though I would be shocked if he won. But you can't pass on #1.)
Reporting from Chile.

Kenny.
Dear Rory,
You have been given an incredible gift to play the game of golf. So few have been given so much talent to be considered aprodigy.And yet you have squandered much of the prime of your career. It hurts many of us just watching you play. Change is needed.
Please consider getting a caddie that is not your best friend. Zin books and meditation also won’t do it. Nor will smelling incense or cutting the head off snakes. Consider not being on the PGA players committee. You need to focus on golf in the immediate future. You have a 60 month window. If you desire to be the best, you have to commit to it. Every champion in every sport practiced so hard that playing the game was a lot easier. You need to play more, get an experienced caddie and you will return to form.
The questions about your heart and work ethic are coming. Are you washed up ? Are you playing enough ? The questions won’t stop until you decide. Don’t wait till your 40, then decide you want to give it your best. Your sport demands you do it in your prime .
It’s time to decide.
Sincerely,

Golf fans everywhere

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT