ADVERTISEMENT

Protests on college campuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The move to censure and declare no confidence in the UCLA chancellor failed today on the basis that he was following UC policy/UC office of the president direction, which presages the baronial uprising I mentioned earlier.

My kids both have protests on their campuses. The only people who they say are threatening are the police.
Here are pictures from my son's campus this week. The scary protestors, and the non-threatening police response.

My son captured pix of the cops with shotguns at the ready from the livestream. Those umbrellas must look really scary.
Shotguns? Batons and teargas guns more like it. Do you expect the cops to show up with pillows? Knowing the response from the police and still showing up that way is beyond stupid.

Reactions: noletaire
What are the umbrellas and gas masks for? Why are they wearing terrorist scarves? Given the disposition of the police, why aren’t they listening to law enforcement? Why are they wearing gloves? Why is there garbage strewn about everywhere? Why did the cops have to get the guy in white on to the ground? I’ve looked up the uc Irvine protests. Google the pics. They trashed the campus. They put tents on campus property. They had free Palestine flags with blood appearing red paint. They seized a campus building. They created barricades. They defaced property, writing inflammatory and false statements “genocide.” “Everything about Israel is illegal.” Unironically “massacre of innocent can never be justified .” “End apartheid”

Some of these I point out because these people are legitimately stupid. But also, they’re clearly impaired by religion and political ideology.

The concept of the bill of rights is that your rights end where another’s begin.

The purpose of a college campus is not loitering, and camping. It’s not a garbage dump. You can protest in some areas of campus if you’re a student. But you have no right to setup barricades, to occupy buildings, to block people from moving freely through campus nor to harass people because they’re Jewish, or for any other reason.

These are not peaceful nor are they legal protests.
Yep I’m sure that part gets left out of the story.

Reactions: trunole1 and F4Gary
Shotguns? Batons and teargas guns more like it. Do you expect the cops to show up with pillows? Knowing the response from the police and still showing up that way is beyond stupid.
I’m with Belem/Fred on this one. The police handled it the wrong way. They should’ve led the protestors to a “safe place”. Shouting death to America has to weigh heavy on one’s psyche and then showing up with batons and shotguns had to be traumatic for the protesters

I’m with Belem/Fred on this one. The police handled it the wrong way. They should’ve led the protestors to a “safe place”. Shouting death to America has to weigh heavy on one’s psyche and then showing up with batons and shotguns had to be traumatic for the protesters
Yep. Very scary. Those nasty police officers harassing poor, innocent terrorist supporting, Jew hating, anti American, adults. It’s so wrong, letting the police on campus. Defund the police. Defund the fascists.

Is Belem nolesinnce61?

Reactions: noletaire
It’s just distressing to watch these symbols of white supremacy, the legal enforcers of the USA, a nation created for the benefit and advancement of white males, violently attacking bipoc religious minorities and those who identify with them. The Palestinians are largely defenseless. They’re poor. And, the US funds the Israeli state, provides them with weapons. They’ve fueled the oppressive, apartheid state via the support of an illegal occupation by Western European and largely white Jews of land that rightfully belongs to the Palestinians. All of the Middle East should be controlled by Muslims because they are the indigenous peoples to the region. So, it is an injustice that the US does not support from the river to the sea and worse, is actually condoning genocide. We need to divest from investment in Israeli and Jewish owned companies. It’s a moral imperative.

Did I get it right?

Last edited:
Once again, you are wrong.
Sure I am. Once again. You come in to defend your boys.
@noletaire Are you willing to bet a year away from the site on it? (Laughing loudly)
Moderator takes things personal wants to ban 18 year subscriber. Cool business model. Considering how you take sides on this board , I’m sure the bet would be on a square one. Lmfao. I love this place!

Last edited:
Reactions: seminoleed
Sure I am. Once again. You come in to defend your boys.

Moderator takes things personal wants to ban 18 year subscriber. Cool business model. Considering how you take sides on this board , I’m sure the bet would be on a square one. Lmfao. I love this place!
No. You're talking out of your ass accusing another poster of having multiple accounts when that's not true. Put up or shut up. You being an 18 year subscriber doesn't give you the privilege of talking trash about someone.

No. You're talking out of your ass accusing another poster of having multiple accounts when that's not true. Put up or shut up. You being an 18 year subscriber doesn't give you the privilege of talking trash about someone.
I don’t think he actually believes they’re the same poster. He’s calling theme indistinguishable based on their parroting of far left talking points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT