ADVERTISEMENT

Publix subs?

littleitch1

Seminole Insider
Nov 26, 2008
Have you ever wondered if you ask for boars head meats , that your actually getting boars head and not Publix brand?

Seem like it comes outa same fridge all pre cut

Reactions: BrianNole777
That’s why you get the chicken tender sub! Some buffalo sauce and cheese. Toasted, of course. Nothing beats it.
Add a little ranch to it and make sure they toss the cut up tenders with buffalo sauce and the ranch in a bowl before putting it on sub roll and toasting the cheese to melt over it.

Reactions: runkpanole
I actually follow a Twitter account called “Are Publix Chicken Tender Subs On Sale?“. It tells me if they are on sale, and if not, which sub is.

FYI, they are on sale this week. I had one yesterday.

Have you ever wondered if you ask for boars head meats , that your actually getting boars head and not Publix brand?

Seem like it comes outa same fridge all pre cut
Yes they are Boar's Head meats and cheeses. The Deli prepares "sub kits" ahead to fill customers order based on sales info.

The ELITE move that I've been doing for over a year now is ordering a sub on my grocery day and then going and picking it up while I do my grocery shopping. Get the groceries and then don't have to cook when you get home.

Reactions: DFSNOLE and goldmom
Brian,Brian, brian

I know you didn’t know this, but my mom had a very rare disease and was born with no hands

So, I’m sure she would love to have made subs for all you wankers on these boards!

If she could have
Do you like that she had no hands, or that she would have made wanker subs if she did have hands?

On second thought, I was just busting Brian , trying to make him feel bad

My mom passed at a young age, had both hands and could make a mean “ hoagie”

That’s what we called them back in the day!

I don’t want to joke about no hands , after I posted it I thought about those who have served or due to illness have lost limbs.

Sorry if I offended someone here

On second thought, I was just busting Brian , trying to make him feel bad

My mom passed at a young age, had both hands and could make a mean “ hoagie”

That’s what we called them back in the day!

I don’t want to joke about no hands , after I posted it I thought about those who have served or due to illness have lost limbs.

Sorry if I offended someone here
No worries. I am taking a hands-off approach on this one.

Slaw is a legit sandwich condiment. One of my favorites is a hot shaved pastrami dip topped with slaw and hot mustard.

Similarly, kimchi is a fantastic hot dog topping.
I have an issue with ANY civilization that has not figured out that it's easier to use a spoon and or a fork than using a pair of STICKS. Kudos to all those Posers who continue to use them for their Q rating.

I have an issue with ANY civilization that has not figured out that it's easier to use a spoon and or a fork than using a pair of STICKS. Kudos to all those Posers who continue to use them for their Q rating.
Red Hills at a Chinese restaurant...

uO7bcA.gif

Red Hills at a Chinese restaurant...

uO7bcA.gif
Damn right, I and my ancestors learned how to use a fork and a spoon. Though earlier cultures did not adopt them . My intent on this thread was not to belittle those who were born to use chopsticks but to expose those who use that as an affectation in an effort to make themselves seem "cool"

Reactions: goldmom
So many possibilities here...
But I’ll “toe” the line and refrain...
I always liked the character Andy Refrain in Shawshank Redemption. :) He just had too many issues with the sisters. They were determined to make him crack.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT