ADVERTISEMENT

Ribs???

Remove membrane
Cover Yellow mustard
Cover in Byron's butt rub
Cook
Sweet Baby Rays BBQ sauce add last 30 minutes

That will make neighbors happy.

I like Byron's a lot. My only issue is that it does not have any sugar in it, so I doctor it up a little with brown sugar for ribs, come out fantastic.

The rest is money.

Reactions: CobNole
I like Byron's a lot. My only issue is that it does not have any sugar in it, so I doctor it up a little with brown sugar for ribs, come out fantastic.

The rest is money.
Agreed. I've got these on my Primo XL right now. Added the sugar before I foiled them.

11870643_10206961093733345_1818161499624099286_n.jpg

My ribs came out delicious! I used olive oil and an apple pork rub that I bought from Sams. Used pecan chips (all I had) and cooked for 4.5 hours at 225. I never took them out of the smoke box once they went in. I bought Sonny's Sweet Sauce for dipping, but I did not apply it to the ribs. It was an option to put on if you wanted.

They were absolutely delicious, bite right off the bone. They couldn't have come out looking any better. I was getting pats on the back all evening, I was man of the hour for sure :)

Thanks for the tips.

My ribs came out delicious! I used olive oil and an apple pork rub that I bought from Sams. Used pecan chips (all I had) and cooked for 4.5 hours at 225. I never took them out of the smoke box once they went in. I bought Sonny's Sweet Sauce for dipping, but I did not apply it to the ribs. It was an option to put on if you wanted.

They were absolutely delicious, bite right off the bone. They couldn't have come out looking any better. I was getting pats on the back all evening, I was man of the hour for sure :)

Thanks for the tips.

Glad you went without foiling. Congrats on the ribs.

Reactions: Bud Fox
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT