ADVERTISEMENT

Roberto

2 missed FG and missed XP. Can't imagine what is going wrong with him now.

Really struggling. 0-2 today, and has also missed an EP. Hope he can turn it around.

7 off the board, jeez. Why can't Jameis just give him the dog/puppy speech?

He's one more missed FG from being cut I tend to think.

He's one more missed FG from being cut I tend to think.

I think its too late especially if they lose.

Feel sorry for the kid but he hasnt been the same since our national championship run. He really regressed the next two seasons

2 missed FG and missed XP. Can't imagine what is going wrong with him now.

And thus the deficit differential before the weather delay. They drafted him to win games not put them behind the eight ball.

They won't cut him though b/c of that contract.

I'm out of market. Any idea when they're restarting this thing? Bucs have blown so many opportunities but they kinda have the Rams right where they want them. 3rd and long, backed up to their own 6.

Hard to pin it totally own Aguayo alone as Jameis had a couple of huge mistakes that could've basically been a 21 point swing with the fumble for TD going in to score and the INT at the end of the first half, but this really would be a devastating loss IMO.

That said, I think they can hang with Atlanta and NO and Carolina has already lost more games than they did all of season and the just don't look right.

10 minutes, and the Rams D was gassed, the hour break should help them a lot.

So aguayo was the game.

That isn't going to cut it.

Jameis threw for 400 yards passing in a loss.

They can cut him since he wasnt a first rounder. The cap hit would be nothing.

Really struggling. 0-2 today, and has also missed an EP. Hope he can turn it around.

4 FSU place kickers in the league. He's not the one I expected to be having trouble.
Hopkins had a nice game winner today.

And as a Bucs fan I wish they would have never...EVER had traded up to draft him. There was just something wrong with him his last season with the Noles. And now he just plain sucks. Hopefully my Bucs drop him and sign another kicker like NOW!!!

If they stick with him he will eventually relax and become the kicker they expected. Lots of kickers bounce around the league before settling down. Gano took awhile to produce.

Everyone will say that game was on Roberto but the defense gave up 30+ to the rams at home. Who had no offensive TDs before this game. 400 yrds and 3 TDs out of Jameis and the defense turns in that effort

Reactions: NoleLizards
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT