ADVERTISEMENT

Royal Coronation

goldmom

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Mar 29, 2002
Jacksonville
Basically they have a High Mass they decided to keep after Henry VIII told the Catholics to pound sand, they stop in the middle to rub holy oil on some old dude behind some screens, put a crown on him, drink a little wine, and have young boys in dresses sing a bunch of songs.
Sound about right?

I agree. I recorded the BBC coverage and it was like a precision surgical procedure.
Smart idea to tape BBC. I taped CBS and was sorry. I watched Queen Elizabeth’s Coronation as a child and wanted to see this one. Very efficiently done. I enjoyed seeing The Prince and Princess of Wales and their children and Princess Anne. They are always out there supporting The Royal Family.

Reactions: goldmom
I love the princess of Wales!

Beautiful, elegant, has fun, seems to be a great mom!

What’s not to love?

I thought it was amazing that she wore the Diana earrings !

Much respect for this woman

Basically they have a High Mass they decided to keep after Henry VIII told the Catholics to pound sand, they stop in the middle to rub holy oil on some old dude behind some screens, put a crown on him, drink a little wine, and have young boys in dresses sing a bunch of songs.
Sound about right?

Did Meghan Markle even show up or was she too busy attempting to wreck the Royals?!

Reactions: NoleLizards
I was thinking more along the lines of her health, not her appearance.

Being that skinny may not be healthy.
I think that her doctors would have a better ability to rate her health than you or I could. My commentary was purely based on my preference for slender and or petite ladies. I would refer you to images of Catharina -Amalia Princess of Orange and heir apparent to the throne of the Netherlands

Last edited:
I agree. I recorded the BBC coverage and it was like a precision surgical procedure.
I concur. Kinda reminded me of a hemorrhoid surgery gone well. That reminds me. Didn't George Brett have an issue with hemorrhoids? It was really a Royal pain in his ars..... Thank you. :)
Capt. Hawkeye Pierce
4077 MASH

Last edited:
Sound about right?
Doesn't it make you feel warm all over to start another thread; with the potential for various skirmishes. I see what you did there. Very clever and coy.
Eillen Instigator

As she is persona non grata rightly or wrongly she stayed at home with her son on his birthday. I do not quite understand the nearly overwhelming dislike she engenders. But that's just me.

She stole the Prince and is wagering a PR war on the Royal Family.

Look at Meghan Markle's past. It's a slew of broken relationships.

She could have brought the whole family to the coronation. She's definitely rich enough to afford it.

Reactions: aawash
I concur. Kinda reminded me of a hemorrhoid surgery gone well. That reminds me. Didn't George Brett have an issue with hemorrhoids? It was really a Royal pain in his ars..... Thank you. :)
Capt. Hawkeye Pierce
4077 MASH
Yes George Brett did have such a problem. Makes you wonder what happened to all that excess pine tar😎
I have a friend who had hemorrhoid surgery. He said if he had it to do over again, he would just put up with it.

Itch used to be the “ creeper”!
But that was in the LR, and titles don’t transfer over from the LR

That doesn't make it any less creepy.
I thinks it’s pretty lighthearted. Goldmom has never seemed to object. So I have always understood it to be a fun give and take between friends. They guy has some pretty witty responses. Because the rest of us aren’t in on the joke shouldn’t make it creepy. And for some reason there seems to be more levity on the board in recent days. Not sure what has changed.😁

Never understood why anyone would waste so much time following a random British family. I guess the same could be same could be said about my infatuation with FSU football wins/losses though.

Sound about right?

😀

As the mod of this board. I can't put anyone on ignore.
coroca-unsee-this.gif

I thinks it’s pretty lighthearted. Goldmom has never seemed to object. So I have always understood it to be a fun give and take between friends. They guy has some pretty witty responses. Because the rest of us aren’t in on the joke shouldn’t make it creepy. And for some reason there seems to be more levity on the board in recent days. Not sure what has changed.😁
It sure seems much quieter. What happened? Someone take a cruise to Chile?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT