ADVERTISEMENT

Sammy Watkins tweet to Bills fans

I think Sammy should star in a Budweiser real men of genius commercial

Remember the movie Gladiator when the fans determine the fate of the person entertaining?

It's ok to make a point without telling the world you're a dumbass. Not many people responding would have a problem with the point he's trying to make but then he's got to go down the "y'all's little jobs" path. He won't have a job in three or four years but most of these little jobs people will.
So this thread is essentially a bunch of grown men/women butthurt about a guy calling their jobs "little".

Glad we could clear that up.

So this thread is essentially a bunch of grown men/women butthurt about a guy calling their jobs "little".

And you are defending former Clemson standout Sammy Watkins on an FSU message board because ?? That somehow makes you more intelligent ? Okie Dokie then......

I'm not butt hurt at all, I make plenty of money. I'm just pointing out what an idiot he is. I feel a little sorry for him. It would be just as easy for him to be humble like Devonta Freeman but he chooses to be an ass. You on the other hand just struggle with reading comprehension.

Reactions: pizzle4
Wow ... what an illiterate moron.

Someone in Buffalo need to tell Sammy to put down the shovel in a hurry. This is one of the dumbest tweets I have ever seen and if I were in the front office I would be looking to trade now.

I'm not butt hurt at all, I make plenty of money. I'm just pointing out what an idiot he is. I feel a little sorry for him. It would be just as easy for him to be humble like Devonta Freeman but he chooses to be an ass. You on the other hand just struggle with reading comprehension.
What the hell do all of you care if the guy vents his frustration and comes off like an ass?

This thread has gone a lil overboard w/ rage and personal insults. The most obnoxious of which are the illiteracy and grammar insults. Let's not pretend some of our own posters can barely write in English, many of our players are no better/worse, and the way people write on social media could have nothing to do with their true academic aptitude. We spent days defending Jameis after AJ McHandoff's idiot mother slandered him -- and now we turn around and do the same? Hypocritical if you ask me.

CSaiwhwVAAAcxO7.png
Dumbass thing to do.

But it is honest.

What the hell do all of you care if the guy vents his frustration and comes off like an ass?

This thread has gone a lil overboard w/ rage and personal insults. The most obnoxious of which are the illiteracy and grammar insults. Let's not pretend some of our own posters can barely write in English, many of our players are no better/worse, and the way people write on social media could have nothing to do with their true academic aptitude. We spent days defending Jameis after AJ McHandoff's idiot mother slandered him -- and now we turn around and do the same? Hypocritical if you ask me.

No one asked you

Voice to text would come that way pretty easy. With the apostrophes he put in there, no punctuation, once instead of wants, etc. I don't think he was trying to write a dissertation on injuries in the NFL. He was tweeting.

It was a dumb PR move but you can't judge a guys intelligence by something they put on twitter.

Reactions: ReliableOstrich
Dissing honest working people for having "little jobs"...Why do I get the feeling this guy wouldn't even have a "little job" if he didn't hit the genetic jackpot (physically, not mentally.)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT