ADVERTISEMENT

Sara & Spanx just got paid $$$

SeminoleMike1

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Mar 29, 2002
Harrisburg, PA / Savannah, GA
Blackstone acquires majority stake in shapewear and pantyhose giant Spanx valuing company at $1.2B; founder and CEO Sara Blakely will retain a significant stake and will continue to run operations

She's an FSU alumn? I guess I'm not familiar. Is she a booster?
alum -'93. but apparently not a football fan. :(. You'd think some of that would make its way to the university at some point, though.

If I had $1B I'd almost certainly donate enough to have a building named after my family at my alma mater

Last edited:
Her kids go to the same school as mine... not going to be giving to baseball or football. She does give to Tri-Delt and supports the academic programs at FSU. At this point, I bet she starts another company and leaves Spanx within a year.
Explains that ridiculous new house the Tri Delts have.

Explains that ridiculous new house the Tri Delts have.
Is that the one with the Anchor out front? What exactly does that Anchor represent? Is that a late night rallying destination? Asking for a friend. :cool:

Reactions: goldmom
I love Sara!!! I follow her on Instagram and when ever I comment about us being FSU power girls together she always messages me back : )
Ask her if she -- as a "special appearance guest" -- wants to join you, @EvilTwin and @goldmom on the soon-to-be-produced Babes of Warchant Calendar? That will give each of you 3 months, so we'll go with Evening Gown, Swimsuit and Casual/Romper motifs.

Will be hotter than volcanic ash. 💥

Ask her if she -- as a "special appearance guest" -- wants to join you, @EvilTwin and @goldmom on the soon-to-be-produced Babes of Warchant Calendar? That will give each of you 3 months, so we'll go with Evening Gown, Swimsuit and Casual/Romper motifs.

Will be hotter than volcanic ash. 💥
Tell you what: grab a stool at one of your Waffle Houses, and hold your breath.
Be sure to tell “wifey” what you’re waiting for...🤯🤡

Is DG still heavily Dade, Broward and Palm Beach County-oriented? Those South Florida girls sure know how to party!! 🎉🥂
I have no idea. They were from all over when I was there, more Jax, Winter Park, and St. Pete/Clearwater although we did get most of the Gables/Palmetto girls. Much more diverse.

Tell you what: grab a stool at one of your Waffle Houses, and hold your breath.
Be sure to tell “wifey” what you’re waiting for...🤯🤡
This is so pleasant. All this tooting and hooting one's horns is just a riveting read. Please carry on. I'm intrigued. I'm in pain, but definitely intrigued. Did you realize that Norco (not Norvell) is favored by seven miligrams tomorrow?

Last edited:
Well, truth be told, I am a hoot. I'm sure I'd like her. Should I look for a guy with a swelled head accompanied by a woman draped in jewels and wearing a halo? 😈
Hoots and Halos, Could I get in line for all the three miles of lines just waiting to see you? I"m sure it will be a great learning and insighful moment with you in charge, I think I want more
Oh, then they've upgraded...
Now, that's funny!
hoots like you. It will heavily depend on who the hoot is and her real agenda while just hooting about trolling for said Halos. Sounds like you may have one already in mind. Hoot once and that's affirmative.

Reactions: goldmom
Just read she just gave all 5000 employees first class plane tickets and 10k to enjoy a great trip. Out of what she’s being paid. That’s got to be like 75M when she’s all done.

If the government made her do that id be pissed. But I think it’s pretty awesome. And she’s one of the few that rich who have committed to giving almost all their money to charity. Again government should stay out but I applaud those who do.

• Love
Reactions: misswebbsilverchief
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT