ADVERTISEMENT

School closings due to Covid

Status
Not open for further replies.
I clearly stated that I have no idea if it is vax related or not.. or if this was something that has always been happening and we just didn’t pay attention..

However, it SEEMS that there is a substantial uptick in these perfectly healthy young athletes going into cardiac arrest.

Is it that out of bounds to ask, is this potentially vax related?
Is there really an uptick though? When a group of people had no reason to publicize the deaths, they happened without nationwide coverage.

Reactions: BrianNole777
You also think that celebrities are dressing up their kids in order to influence their gender identity. I think you might want to consider what you are consuming as far as “news”. There is enough falsehoods out there for any appetite to embrace.

Lol like I said, is it that out of bounds to ask if the vax is playing a part of the apparent rise in cardiac arrest cases among healthy adults?

Reactions: seminoles16fan
Real data and science? You mean like how masks work, or how the vaccine would stop people from getting Covid and not being able to spread it to others. It’s strange how its all about the data and science, until it’s proven that the “science and data” was miniplulated and wrong.
the data is that the school board had an alarming number of absences both student and teachers. gave review the data and appreciate the choosen actions them speak

Again. I’m not saying it is vax related.

But earlier, I was questioned why I didn’t get the vax. And my response is, I am waiting to see what the long term effects are. Because right now we don’t know.

Am I stupid for that? Maybe. We’ll see.

But as someone in their 30s, healthy with no underlying conditions, I chose to wait and see

But earlier, I was questioned why I didn’t get the vax. And my response is, I am waiting to see what the long term effects are. Because right now we don’t know.

But as someone in their 30s, healthy with no underlying conditions, I chose to wait and see

Do you skip the flu shot as well?

Great. We are all responsible for our healthcare and if that’s the path you and your physician decide to take I applaud you. I just don’t subscribe to the other stuff in regards to looking for reasons to blame the vaccine for things that “apparently” are happening (or maybe not happening).

Great. We are all responsible for our healthcare and if that’s the path you and your physician decide to take I applaud you. I just don’t subscribe to the other stuff in regards to looking for reasons to blame the vaccine for things that “apparently” are happening (or maybe not happening).

Agreed. I just also believe that I don’t think it’s out of bounds to ask questions about it either.

You also think that celebrities are dressing up their kids in order to influence their gender identity. I think you might want to consider what you are consuming as far as “news”. There is enough falsehoods out there for any appetite to embrace.
There is research indicating young people are more likely to develop myocarditis from the vaccine than from the virus itself. That being said, it is beyond annoying when every time a young person has a sudden medical event you hear all this talk about it being the vaccine when that’s pretty unlikely. Like in the case of Bronny. I sold implantable defibrillators for 10 years and there have always been young people who are unknowingly susceptible to sudden cardiac death. I’ve yet to see research indicating that has gone up bc of the vaccine but it also doesn’t mean it’s impossible with the known risks of myocarditis.

There is research indicating young people are more likely to develop myocarditis from the vaccine than from the virus itself. That being said, it is beyond annoying when every time a young person has a sudden medical event you hear all this talk about it being the vaccine when that’s pretty unlikely. Like in the case of Bronny. I sold implantable defibrillators for 10 years and there have always been young people who are unknowingly susceptible to sudden cardiac death. I’ve yet to see research indicating that has gone up bc of the vaccine but it also doesn’t mean it’s impossible with the known risks of myocarditis.

So it’s at least open for debate? Or fair enough to at least ask about it

Question what exactly? I’m all for constructive skepticism, contriving narratives is completely different.

I’m not contriving a narrative. I’m simply wondering- does the vaccine have anything to do with the cardiac arrest issues that have been on the rise.

Or is it still too early to tell?

Reactions: seminoleed
I’m not contriving a narrative. I’m simply wondering- does the vaccine have anything to do with the cardiac arrest issues that have been on the rise.

Or is it still too early to tell?
Like we are seeing a lot of young athletes having heart issues.. seems like a good spike

it SEEMS that there is a substantial uptick in these perfectly healthy young athletes going into cardiac arrest.

the apparent rise in cardiac arrest cases among healthy adults
Narrative.

All I’m doing is asking a question. Maybe I shouldn’t care. I didn’t take the vax. So it wouldn’t affect me regardless.

All I’m doing is asking a question. Maybe I shouldn’t care. I didn’t take the vax. So it wouldn’t affect me regardless.
I’m reading your comments as matter of fact stating cardiac arrests in young athletes has spiked.
And it very well could affect you if you had the virus.

Thanks. When I get home, I’ll take a look

Reactions: ChiefWB

https://spectrumlocalnews.com/nys/c...ing-increase-of-heart-attacks-in-young-people

According to this article, the rise has started before Covid.

Are kids being screened properly?

Good question. I don’t remember getting any screenings done when I was younger. Other than the normal physicals. I don’t remember being hooked up to any heart monitors to check anything

Good question. I don’t remember getting any screenings done when I was younger. Other than the normal physicals. I don’t remember being hooked up to any heart monitors to check anything
My son had tests when he was born 7 years ago. The way I understood it at the time is that it was par for the course and most if not all newborns are run through a battery of tests.

I would be very interested in reading your data. Thanks in advance.
For some good and thorough data compilation you should check out Edward Dowd at https://phinancetechnologies.com under the humanity projects tab. He has gathered plenty of information from public agencies relating to excess death, disabilities, workplace absences and much more. His data comes from the US, UK, Germany, Ireland, Germany, Australia, and Ireland. Count me in the skeptical category until a vaccine can be proven to be safe and effective. Dowd wrote a book called “Died Suddenly” documenting such deaths. He doesn’t allege that this is from the vaccine, he just wants someone with with a more medical background.

For some good and thorough data compilation you should check out Edward Dowd at https://phinancetechnologies.com under the humanity projects tab. He has gathered plenty of information from public agencies relating to excess death, disabilities, workplace absences and much more. His data comes from the US, UK, Germany, Ireland, Germany, Australia, and Ireland. Count me in the skeptical category until a vaccine can be proven to be safe and effective. Dowd wrote a book called “Died Suddenly” documenting such deaths. He doesn’t allege that this is from the vaccine, he just wants someone with with a more medical background.
Pretty vast website. Does he have a data set on heart related issues from the past in relation to age groups?

You would have to delve more deeply into his website. He lives on the island of Maui, so he probably has his hands full. You can follow him on twitter for a variety of information. He is an RFK Jr. supporter, for what it’s worth.

Reactions: ChiefWB
My son is 7 years old. Just started the 2nd grade. In the next month or so he and his cohorts will share every sickness under the moon. Hoping they all bounce back like previous years.
Yep. Just like its been for the last 100 years too. They will get sick, build up immunity and be just fine. No need to create new useless shots or wear toilet paper on their faces.

Is there really an uptick though? When a group of people had no reason to publicize the deaths, they happened without nationwide coverage.
Its hard to say if there really has been an uptick or if we just know about them. Bronny James, Hamlin (NFL) and the soccer player in last years Euro's are three that come to mind. High profile cases tend to attract a lot of attention.

Yep. Just like it’s been for the last 100 years too. They will get sick, build up immunity and be just fine. No need to create new useless shots or wear toilet paper on their faces.
Exactly, as if the flu or other sars viruses never existed before Covid… Of course those weren’t made in a lab as far as we know and then released to the public.

I’m not sure if it was in one of these articles, but…even in young people COVID itself results in a higher frequency of cardiomyopathy than the vaccine. Sometimes the cure ISN’T worse that the disease.

I’m not sure if it was in one of these articles, but…even in young people COVID itself results in a higher frequency of cardiomyopathy than the vaccine. Sometimes the cure ISN’T worse that the disease.
This guy does a great job deciphering the data about the vaccines.

So through my personal / empirical evidence, the vast majority of people who used to "go to work or school sick", now tend to rather easily "stay home sick" for the same type of minor cough / cold related sickness.

I'm not saying this is good or bad. It just is. I would wager this is what is happening at these schools.

GO NOLES!!!

“In November 2021, Campbell said in a video that ivermectin—an antiparasitic drug—might have been responsible for a sudden decline in COVID-19 cases in Japan. However, the drug had never been officially authorised for such use in the country; its use was merely promoted by the chair of a non-governmental medical association in Tokyo and it has no established benefit as a COVID-19 treatment.”

This guy is not a medical doctor. This is one example of some of his interpretations..

Absolutely. Some others have had a similar diagnosis. Many instances we never hear anything else about for whatever reason. I’m trying to remember the specific cases blamed on the vaccine. I could certainly be missing something.
The data is there for anyone to look. 1 in 2000 to 3000 young males got myocarditis.............most recovered with little clinical relevant issues...........some did not.

For those really interested in vaccine safety, there is a really good book out there that goes through the science (or lack of) for vaccines that is a good primer to talk about the Covid Vaccine.

You can buy or download at Amazon:
Turtles all the way down; Vaccine Science and Myth

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT