ADVERTISEMENT

Seinfeld fans

I walk in and you are treating your body like bourbon street!

You're not selling the water pik!

Estelle and Jerry were great as George's parents. Perfect opposites to Seinfeld's parents. I picked up Seinfeld Trivial Pursuit on the mark down shelf at Walmart a few years ago.

In the 2000s I think I must have seen the first episode that had “Mulva” in it (The Junior Mint) come on in syndication something like 3 times without me being able to recall what was her real name (which she remarked to Jerry ‘Rhymed with female body part’). Something about that name just would never stick with me, which made it all the more funny as each time I was just like Jerry and George trying to figure it out, and watching them discuss candidates like “Aretha, Celeste, Bovary, and Mulva”.....which Jerry finally used at the end in desperation when she confronted him (they also use it again for her in the episode ‘The Foundation’, another really good one). And then when she’s storming off, Jerry frantically guessing through names like ‘Gipple’ and ‘Loleola’, before he finally remembers her name and yells it out the window at her.

I walk in and you are treating your body like bourbon street!

She used "like an Amusement Park" which I found even funnier.

Ha! I thought it was bourbon street, but you're right, I can hear it now. Did she ever make a bourbon street reference? I thought I remembered one.

Deena was the neighbor of George's parents and sister of childhood friend Lloyd Braun. George was caught on the street wearing a King Henry VIII costume that Kramer wanted him to wear to promote a local theater. That was also the episode that Jerry had to pretend to wear glasses and bought a hundred dollars worth of gum to convince Lloyd Braun that he is not crazy. Elaine losses a button off of her blouse and is flashing everyone. Pure Gold!!!!!

t
bp-eag7cuaa_jm6-jpg-large.jpeg

372949cdf88f5e9a6b6654dfbe575c5b.jpg
So Elaine is flashing everyone and you choose photos of George, Kramer and Jerry????

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT