ADVERTISEMENT

So how are you feeling..

plnole

All-ACC
Oct 20, 2002
Ive been a Seminole fan since 1974 and for the first time in my life I don't know what to expect, and I'm good with that. We had Coach Bowden forever and then the handoff to Jimbo we kind of knew what to expect . I really don't know how we respond to the new offense and defensive . But I'm ok i totally believe and trust in Willie and the new staff.
I totally believe we win Monday but for some reason I'm at peace with myself, I dont feel the anxiety i felt every game for the last few years. The last few years felt almost painful,like the players were not having fun , and all I see on twitter is love from the coaches and players it looks like they are having fun again.
I won't miss all the rumors every year of other teams coming for our coach , because i believe Coach T this is home. Love seeing all the past players surrounding the program with love and seeing all the tradition . To sum it up I feel like win or loose were good and headed in the right direction . Monday cant get here fast enough...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News