ADVERTISEMENT

So, the high school reunion...

I am a Kenny girl. Are you from Jax?
Your class size was 275. I graduated in 91 and i believe my class size was 152.

A couple football coaches I had may have went to school with you. Kevin and John Lanahan. Kevin, I still keep in touch with and a few months ago went and had a few beers with him at Mudville.

Graduated with John, who played for FSU and was a starting DB 69-71.

His father was the city councilman who was the driving force for getting the Dames Point Bridge built.

Reactions: West Duval Nole
275 is small? Try 56, and that was a public school. We held a 10 year reunion, which I partially attended, but that was it.
Smaller private school in Orange Park. Class of '74 had 16; 10 guys, 6 girls. I still stay in touch with all of those I have contact info for. It was a grades 1-12 school so some of us went to school together the entire time.

my 40th is next year. I haven't been to one since the 10 year. I may go, we live about 3 hours away. I've been told I had a good time in HS, I cannot confirm or deny.

Wow!

The way this thread started I thought for sure there was gonna be some hot steamy stories coming the LRs way

I guess after the first night it sorta just petered out, huh?

Wow!

The way this thread started I thought for sure there was gonna be some hot steamy stories coming the LRs way

I guess after the first night it sorta just petered out, huh?

Love the choice of words, babe. I think you're just a guy with an itch that needs scratching.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT