ADVERTISEMENT

So...what's your updated season prediction?

jaxbuddy

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Sep 21, 2005
I was leaning towards 10-2 with the possibility of 12-0 due to the talent we have acquired the last few recruiting classes. I'm now leaning more towards 9-3 with the possibility of 8-4/10-2. Last year Cam came to the rescue at C and luckily we had big rod waiting in the wings who panned out. This year I'm not so sure we ever get the middle fixed. C just isn't strong enough and pressure up the middle is the worst for a qb...especially one who doesn't know the whole playbook/check down process ect. EG seems to be on the run 85% of the time and can't seem to find anything down field. Our wrs have dropped multiple balls and can't seem to get separation on a regular basis. Would love to see the passing game open up with the likes of campbell and pig.
Our D particularly the line encourages me. Christmas and nnadi looked really good as did smith.
I'd say 9-3...ga tech miami clemson louisville and uf could all go either way. Save me the some of these teams have looked bad...we just scored 7 pts.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News