ADVERTISEMENT

Stimulus Relief Check

Nole1nBoca

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Jan 16, 2003
Boca Raton, Florida
Check your bank accounts if you get your Stimulus electronically. Mine just came through!
A Electronic Payment from IRS TREAS 310 - T in the amount of $1400.00 has posted on x776 Free Checking.

Well $2800 showed up today. I still think it is a stupid idea. Guess we have some spending to do...

^^^^Our kids and grandkids and great grandkids and great-great grandkids (and successive generations) will pay for all of this.

Yep. The bill has to come due at some point.

goes back to my dad always telling me as a kid when I would ask him for money... “do you think we have a money tree planted out back?”

I get a chuckle at how you guys flip the concern for the deficit switch on and off.

Bingo. Pork barreling isn’t even subtle. It’s almost as if they know we are powerless to stop it.

I know some, who made more money due to the unemployment bump, than they did while they were actually working..

Also, can’t they figure out who hasn’t lost their job? Why would someone who wasn’t affected financially, get a stimulus check?

it’s just hilarious the amount of money in that bill that didn’t even go to Covid relief

I know some, who made more money due to the unemployment bump, than they did while they were actually working..

Also, can’t they figure out who hasn’t lost their job? Why would someone who wasn’t affected financially, get a stimulus check?

it’s just hilarious the amount of money in that bill that didn’t even go to Covid relief
But the Unions got their pension money...:mad:

I had a conversation this morning with a friend of mine who owns an elder care business, he literally can't hire anyone because between state/fed unemployment and stimulus, these people are making the same money to stay home.
A second friend owns a restaurant in Raleigh, he can't get his wait staff or cooks to work for the same reason.
Its an absolute disgrace what's happening out there right now. If it doesn't bother you, I don't know what to say, politics aside.

It is nearly impossible to get service industry workers back on the job. The couch is more lucrative. The immediate impact is going to be crippling to some industries.

Not really you guys are so full of it with your OAN talking points. Your just comical.

I travel a good bit. Everywhere I go, there are help wanted signs up. The most significant challenge many, many businesses struggle with, is finding labor. It's a major problem that the government keeps making worse. Encouraging folks to stay home and get a check rather than get a job, robs people of self worth

I travel a good bit. Everywhere I go, there are help wanted signs up. The most significant challenge many, many businesses struggle with, is finding labor. It's a major problem that the government keeps making worse. Encouraging folks to stay home and get a check rather than get a job, robs people of self worth
I'm pretty sure that's the point.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT