ADVERTISEMENT

Suggestions for Boston/New England Trip

fsusurfer

Contributor
Aug 20, 2003
Wife and I are flying up to Boston for the game. Leaving Thursday and staying in Boston through Saturday. We don't fly out of Boston until Monday afternoon, so we are going to rent a car and go somewhere for a couple days. We did the same type of thing a few years ago, went out west to Lenox for a night and stayed in Salem for a night - had a blast. This year we are thinking about driving up to Portland, Maine for a night and then maybe somewhere else for a night. Also considered going down to Providence for a night and then out to the Cape for a night. Any suggestions?

Wife and I are flying up to Boston for the game. Leaving Thursday and staying in Boston through Saturday. We don't fly out of Boston until Monday afternoon, so we are going to rent a car and go somewhere for a couple days. We did the same type of thing a few years ago, went out west to Lenox for a night and stayed in Salem for a night - had a blast. This year we are thinking about driving up to Portland, Maine for a night and then maybe somewhere else for a night. Also considered going down to Providence for a night and then out to the Cape for a night. Any suggestions?

First of all, if in Florida, look into Flying Allegiant into Maine. I just did it a little over a month ago and it was dirt cheap. And it's only a 3.5 hour drive from Bangor International to Boston. Plus if you're going to add some Maine days, It's better to start there.

I'll post some more later.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT