ADVERTISEMENT

Terrorist attacks in Paris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over 100 hostages in a concert hall being executed one by one as we speak.

Hasn't France recently been inundated with refugees from Syria? All the targets have nothing to do with politics or military. All sites are civilian entertainment locations. Cowards.

Every religion has its crazies. Grab a history book.

I should add that the events are incredibly saddening and disheartening. Such a sad world where the actions of a few delusional a-holes can terrorize so many (and wrongly stigmatize so many others).

Seriously. Why can't we just hate the terrorist bastards? People didn't blame all Christians for the Bosnian genocide did they?

Hasn't France recently been inundated with refugees from Syria? All the targets have nothing to do with politics or military. All sites are civilian entertainment locations. Cowards.
refugees fled Syria in order to run away from isis and its psychotic acts.

refugees fled Syria in order to run away from isis and its psychotic acts.

And to further infiltrate European countries as a way to spread the religion of Peace. That's not me saying that, that's Isis and Isis friendly websites.

Reactions: flmom777
So the storming of the concert hall has partially failed. They stormed it and set off five or six explosions and retreated. They did manage to arrest one in the process and he said he is with Isis. But there are still hostages being held in the concert hall as we speak.

It would also be am ideal situation to send terrorists. I wonder how many terrorist types have crossed our weak borders?
That's paranoia if you ask me.

France has taken on an extremely small number of refugees compared to Germany.

The one arrested said he was from Syria. He and others were recruited by Isis and this is an Isis operation.

And to further infiltrate European countries as a way to spread the religion of Peace. That's not me saying that, that's Isis and Isis friendly websites.
Smh you're too smart to really think Muslims are the same as these Isis lunatics.

It's far easier for isis to convert someone already living in a western nation than to send someone in a raft across the Mediterranean then up thru Greece and across the continent.

The fear mongers have gotten in your ear.

So the second raid was successful, both of the remaining hostage takers were killed. No clue on how many are alive.

Savages... 1 by 1 they were executing hostages. Grandfathers, Grandmothers, Fathers, Wives, Sons, Daughters, all inside. Disgusting!

Last edited by a moderator:
Smh you're too smart to really think Muslims are the same as these Isis lunatics.

It's far easier for isis to convert someone already living in a western nation than to send someone in a raft across the Mediterranean then up thru Greece and across the continent.

The fear mongers have gotten in your ear.

Yes and no. Do I believe all Muslims want to kill me? No even though their religion actually calls for them to basically enslave me and murder my atheist friends. Most people are to lazy to follow their religious directives (thinking of Jewish friends chowing down on bacon cheeseburgers and Catholic friends who cheated on their wives) let alone really difficult ones like murdering people.

But do I believe we are in a global religious war not of our choosing but one we better win? Yes.

Reactions: gwgwi and flmom777
No real details yet... but it's on every social media and new outlet

I wonder if France will shut the borders down for good now. You can say what you want about the people hijacking a religion but unfortunately we don't know who the good ones and who the bad ones are when the migrate to your country.

This is the world we live in.

Again...should we lump you in with the Christian Serbs? They murdered and raped their way thru tens of thousands of muslims in a couple weeks just a couple of decades back. All the same atrocities, slashed babies from mother's wombs, raped children, killed the elderly.
Why can't we just hate the evil people and leave the rest of the sane, peaceful world out of it?

Reactions: ReliableOstrich
100 reported dead inside the theater now. 7 separate attacks reported in Paris.

Again...should we lump you in with the Christian Serbs? They murdered and raped their way thru tens of thousands of muslims in a couple weeks just a couple of decades back. All the same atrocities, slashed babies from mother's wombs, raped children, killed the elderly.
Why can't we just hate the evil people and leave the rest of the sane, peaceful world out of it?

Yeah those Serbs sound really like people Jesus would approve. 2 decades ago, huh? Ok. Just because you say you are something doesn't mean you are.

It's the same with these militant Muslims. I don't know the first thing about the Koran-- I hope its a religion of peace but there are so many conflicting views regarding the texts. The NT is not like that-- Jesus said put away the sword. Quote all you want from the OT but Christ came to fulfill the prophecy.. There is a reason he is called Prince of Peace.

That said, the issue really here is the closing of the borders to this. As I said above we don't know the good migrants from the bad ones. It's sad. But are we willing to risk it -- all it takes is one nutcase of 1000.

Reactions: FSU COM Nole

There is a giant difference between retaliatory rapes and genocides in a very bloody civil war triggered by thousands of Christian Serbs being killed by Islamic militias for multiple years before the atrocities you talk about versus people targeting civilians at random.

Look up the atrocities by Islamski Golubovi and the Mosque Doves ie the Muslim paramilitary groups that actually started the civil war. They roasted children on spits, murdered pregnant women, actually ate some of the victims and other depraved acts. That predates the Bosnian Serb retaliation. We stepped in on behalf of the Muslims because the retaliation was going overboard but it was not without specific provocation.

Last edited:
Reactions: surfnole
There is a giant difference between retaliatory rapes and genocides in a very bloody civil war triggered by thousands of Christian Serbs being killed by Islamic militias for multiple years before the atrocities you talks about and people targeting civilians at random.

I'm sorry, did you just justify a recognized genocide where the majority killed were civilians?

I'm sorry, did you just justify a recognized genocide where the majority killed were civilians?

It was a friggin civil war Belem. You can't see the difference between this and what is going on with militant Islam? My God man...
And who the heck knows if the Serbs were really "Christian".

Reactions: FSU COM Nole
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT