ADVERTISEMENT

Thanks basketball team for making my kid’s day

BOwens21

Starter
Jan 31, 2007
My parents took my 8 year old son and my nephew to the game yesterday. The crowd was very small so they got to sit wherever they wanted. They sat near the tunnel the players come out of. They got high fives from every player. My son even said Braian Angola stayed out there after the game and made sure every kid got a high five. They made these kids’ day.

My parents took my 8 year old son and my nephew to the game yesterday. The crowd was very small so they got to sit wherever they wanted. They sat near the tunnel the players come out of. They got high fives from every player. My son even said Braian Angola stayed out there after the game and made sure every kid got a high five. They made these kids’ day.

Love to hear this.

Reactions: BOwens21 and MIKE_G
One of my nephews was at the basketball facility last year a couple of times and Braian went out of his way each time to spend a couple of minutes talking to him and passing on encouragement... my brother said that “this guy with wild hair” was as genuinely nice a kid as he ever met. I have met a few of the players over the years as well ( Al Thornton as a freshman was a humble, respectful guy) and Ham really seems to bring in good character folks.

Reactions: 62Nole and BOwens21
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT