ADVERTISEMENT

The #1 Fraternity in all the Nation - FSU Pikes

National award in 1986. National disgrace less than two years later. Can't believe they would include that time frame in their boasting.

They claim seven starters from the 2013 championship team as Pikes in the video. Did we really have seven white guys starting on that team?

They claim seven starters from the 2013 championship team as Pikes in the video. Did we really have seven white guys starting on that team?
I think we had two, Stork and O'Leary. I could be wrong, but I think some frats make fball players honorary brothers just so they come around to parties. I'm guessing they weren't hazing Timmy Jernigan or James Wilder.

colgate-toothpaste.jpg

If I were in a Photoshopping mood, I'd change the word "Protection" to "Invasion"

Reactions: rhurner
It is too graphic. One of the space age pump toothpaste tube was used in the gang rape assault on the girl in the FSU Pike house in 1987

It was also the name of the intermural team that consisted of defunct Pikes

The story related to me was that the team was named "Crest." The Fireman came after I was gone. I was in IFC at the time and we were aware that the Pikes intended to re-colonize.

No, it was the Pikes. They had a firetruck that they had sitting outside their house in the 80s
The Firemen were immediately after they were disbanded. I had a few buddies who were members.

Wasn't Jamies a Pike?

Wow. So they are proud of having 200+ brothers. not sure if the honory football player brothers or cars make them cooler.

Wow. So they are proud of having 200+ brothers. not sure if the honory football player brothers or cars make them cooler.

250. I wonder how often they get in fights with one another and then figure out afterwards that they are brothers. I saw that happen between two Pikes in my dorm in the mid 80s and they didn't have anywhere near 250 at the time.

Are pledges still pushing pennies with their noses through the dog's placenta during Hell Week?

I wasn't. Please share if it's not too graphic.

One of the two offending Pikes couldn't "get it up" but felt so strongly about raping the passed-out girl that he raped her with a tube of toothpaste. The incident was frequently referred to as "Colgate" due to the involvement of the toothpaste tube and the American penchant for giving controversial crimes a name ending in "gate". People are forgetting what Watergate was, but still hang onto it to name the football deflation scandal "Deflategate".

God for them. I think they just have the biggest frat house in the nation.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT