ADVERTISEMENT

The GOT makes it official. Brady to retire.

Carlsbad needs some tissues
for what? I am just stating my opinion, tb fans will need the tissues, it is over, you are back to josh freeman days, Godwin is a ufa, how long will Sua play, he has to be gone, what do you got, no qb, one WR, no TE, Gronk is not staying. Fornette? decent Oline? Take a real look at your team and get back to us.

Brady brought magic to Tamoa Bay despite the many predictions on here that he would not be successful. He was good for the team and the city and there are many an NFL franchise and fans that would have traded their rosters for the two years Tampa just had. Brady is the greatest quarterback ever to play the game and the NFL will miss him. Good for Tampa Bay for giving their fans a championship.

Rodgers to the Broncos, Saints, Tampa Bay or Pittsburgh?
Or does he stay a Cheese Head. With the OC going to Broncos, they
now lead the pack (Get it?) after the first turn. Most of these teams
are Super Bowl contenders especially with the addition of Rodgers.
Buddy Love will be a Bust! Can the Packers trade up to get a better QB?
Rodgers window is quickly closing..... He like Favre looks like only one ring after several seasons of excellence. And Brady has won 7.....

You have a lot of anger towards Tampa and it’s pretty hilarious. Please go on. I’ve never seen anyone who hated the Bucs since they’re an afterthought 95% of the time but here you are. Continue
Not the same poster but I don’t think it’s that crazy to say there are a lot of people that hate Bruce Arians. I liked the Bucs fine for a team that wasn’t my team and cheered for them because I loved Jameis but I’ve always hated Arians. Perhaps others feel the same.

Rodgers is not a free agent, so no one will trade for him
You have been sure about a lot of things. I remember a post where you said Jameis was the magic for Tampa. And when he left, the magic was going with him. It's fun to opine. But your statements always guarantee.
What makes you absolutely certain no one would trade for the odds on MVP favorite if he became available?

Last edited:
Reactions: d'ster
James was BEYOND terrible in Tampa, hope he leaves the Big Slezzy though and succeeds somewhere, don't go to Dallas however, what a crap show that would be. Dallas lmao

Agreed he’s more of a classless guy for sure. He should do the world a favor and walk into oncoming traffic.
That's some strong coffee right there. Do you actually know the guy? Did he hurt you in some way?

I just chuckle every time I see that suicide bomber pack he wears across his chest.....I've never before seen such a contraption worn by a football coach (or anyone else for that matter [other than a suicide bomber]).

That's some strong coffee right there. Do you actually know the guy? Did he hurt you in some way?

I just chuckle every time I see that suicide bomber pack he wears across his chest.....I've never before seen such a contraption worn by a football coach (or anyone else for that matter [other than a suicide bomber]).
"strong coffee" lol. Who you rooting for today? I'm going with KC, I can't root for the Rams or SF. SF if I had to pick one because I don't wanna hear crap bout OBJ 😂

"strong coffee" lol. Who you rooting for today? I'm going with KC, I can't root for the Rams or SF. SF if I had to pick one because I don't wanna hear crap bout OBJ 😂
Really no interest in any of the remaining NFL teams. My gut is that KC and LA will be in the Super Bowl, but that's just a guess and I don't really care either way.

As a FSU alum that has heard countless stories from normal students about how good of a guy Jameis Winston is I would say I’m a little defensive when it comes to him.

I have a close friend who knows Arians personally (their Dad coached at Alabama with Arians eons ago). Arians hated Jameis and called him a derelict and a person of low character long before he coached him in TB. I’ve disliked Arians ever since I was told this and I think the way he has talked about other players on the regular supports that he is kind of a dick.

So yeah I double down on my original statement. I will always root against him.

You have been sure about a lot of things. I remember a post where you said Jameis was the magic for Tampa. And when he left, the magic was going with him. It's fun to opine. But your statements always guarantee.
What makes you absolutely certain no one would trade for the odds on MVP favorite if he became available?
You are right, I was a little overly declaritive there, meant to edit that post actually. I dont think Tampa will trade for him, some team might, but he only has one year left on his contract so what will Green Bay take. Hard to believe a team will offer enough, could be wrong though.

You are right, I was a little overly declaritive there, meant to edit that post actually. I dont think Tampa will trade for him, some team might, but he only has one year left on his contract so what will Green Bay take. Hard to believe a team will offer enough, could be wrong though.
Someone will offer enough 1st round picks to make it happen I would imagine. I also cant see Green Bay blocking his move and potentially having him sit next year like Deshaun Watson. My perception is that both sides are ready to move on.

Reactions: FSUDoles
Someone will offer enough 1st round picks to make it happen I would imagine. I also cant see Green Bay blocking his move and potentially having him sit next year like Deshaun Watson. My perception is that both sides are ready to move on.
Denver will be a soft landing spot….Pittsburgh will also kick the tires.

Reactions: ChiefWB
Go on the Bucs message board then. Some of us love Jameis on and off the field. You and that dickhead Bruce Arians can take your holier than thou attitudes elsewhere.
If Winston were a Gator you would feel differently. Not a doubt in my mind.
So if you don't agree with the numerous things Winston has done, said or gotten himself involved in over his career, you must be "holier than thou"? Wow.

Why? his transgressions were made as an 18 year old kid. Can any of us defend our behaviour at 18? You self righteous people kill me. Do you hold Kobe or Ben Roethlesberger to that same standard?
I agree bro. When at FSU, we did things similar to what Jameis was chastised for doing by media and fans. Only difference is we weren’t the starting QB for the best team in CF. We were kids just out of HS doing dumb things just like Jameis. Too many self-righteous people forgetting what it was like to be young and away from home for the first time. SMDH

Reactions: cpanole11
If Winston were a Gator you would feel differently. Not a doubt in my mind.
So if you don't agree with the numerous things Winston has done, said or gotten himself involved in over his career, you must be "holier than thou"? Wow.
I actually couldn’t disagree more. Believe it or not I have opinions about people beyond their college affiliation. For example, much to the ire of fellow Noles I’ll say that I really like Tim Tebow. I think he’s a really good guy who made a bad decision on where to attend school ;).

Out of the “numerous” things Jameis has done the only one where I would say “yeah that wasn’t good” was the incident with groping an Uber driver when he was with the Bucs in Arizona. Everything else he’s done - saying an off color joke to friends and it offending people, taking food from Publix for free and not seeing the problem with it, taking coke with a water cup from Burger King, shooting BB guns and accidentally breaking a window, and having a one night stand with a college girl………..from the age 13 through 22 I did all of those things or something similar so if you want to say I’m a bad or disgraceful person as well so be it. Most of those “crimes” are simple immaturity and in my book are not real crimes. If Jameis went to Alabama or UF I’d feel the same way. Overall, I think he’s a charismatic, positive, confident person who is a great teammate and he’s a down to earth person who doesn’t view himself as being above others. He just acts like a normal person. Hard not to like someone like that but to each his own.

I’ll admit that my animosity toward Arians is somewhat irrational but I’m not a saint and I’m pretty defensive about Jameis Winston to say the least. Then again I’ve heard enough from Arians to come to the conclusion that I think he’s a complete jerk and I will always root against him.

Why? his transgressions were made as an 18 year old kid. Can any of us defend our behaviour at 18? You self righteous people kill me. Do you hold Kobe or Ben Roethlesberger to that same standard?
Red Hills, I think you are spot on. CFL Nole must be the pope or Ghandi. Of course I don’t see the Pope or Ghandi throwing out that much judgment on others.

Reactions: Crappy Davenpot
I agree bro. When at FSU, we did things similar to what Jameis was chastised for doing by media and fans. Only difference is we weren’t the starting QB for the best team in CF. We were kids just out of HS doing dumb things just like Jameis. Too many self-righteous people forgetting what it was like to be young and away from home for the first time. SMDH
You and Red Hills totally get it. We’re all on the same page. Good post Crappy

Reactions: Crappy Davenpot
You mean you have an opinion. Like I said, if he were a Cane or Gator you would feel differently. No doubt in my mind.
No. I really wouldn’t. There are a lot of Canes and Gators who’ve made mistakes in the past that I don’t dislike or would label as a “bad person” or a “bum”.

I mean Ray Lewis killed a guy……can we agree that killing a person is worse than Jameis’ immature transgressions? Yet I wouldn’t say Ray Lewis is a bad person. I know he has done a lot of good in addition to what happened that night. I’m not passionate about Ray Lewis but the point is I don’t say “he’s murderer bum” simply because he’s a Cane.

So now all those TB fans will have to deal with the overzealous mullet donned jort wearing gate fan rooting week after week for kyle trask, TB sold their soul to get a SB and they got it, a covid year where mostly no fans were there to witness it. I am hoping they go 5-12 next year and every year there after and 2020-21 will go down the memory hole.

Talk about being the life of the party then poof, it is all over. TB goes from like 10 prime time games now to like a thursday night game and one monday night game, and the MNF will be the double header one.

Tom-great career thanks for the memories.
Any team without a QB is by defination is "rebuilding", you cannot build a team without a QB. You TB fans have a super short memory. Do you all remember what it was like for all those years?

Here is a great idea, like another poster said, go get Teddy Bridgewater, is he the savior? It is over for now, just like it was for Denver when the Manning stay ended.
@CarlsbadNole just so we’re clear, not a TB fan?

what is great on hear is how norvell says i am a slobberer, when in fact, the brady lovers are the slobberers....talk about slobber...The tb SB was a one off, I will always compare the covid year to the strike year, everyone wanted it over. TB just happen to be holding the ring in the end.

I love TB, but he essentially came down like a carpet bagger, stole some local goods and will vanish now from tampa bay, he gone....anyone who calls jameis a bum on this site needs to find another site. TB games now will be god awful now, especially with all the fans in gator tank tops.
You sound like a fun guy.

No. I really wouldn’t. There are a lot of Canes and Gators who’ve made mistakes in the past that I don’t dislike or would label as a “bad person” or a “bum”.

I mean Ray Lewis killed a guy……can we agree that killing a person is worse than Jameis’ immature transgressions? Yet I wouldn’t say Ray Lewis is a bad person. I know he has done a lot of good in addition to what happened that night. I’m not passionate about Ray Lewis but the point is I don’t say “he’s murderer bum” simply because he’s a Cane.
You are one fk'ed up individual.

• Haha
I was raised in Tampa and followed the Bucs from the distance. Even saw a couple of games back when my Dad had season tix.

But the shabby way Winston was treated turned me against them. I only rooted for them these last few years because of Brady; loved him at NE, and that didn't change at TB.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT