ADVERTISEMENT

The Official LR Bowl Season Drinking Game Thread!

Every time I see a recognizable name on Georgia, it’s immediately followed by “shouldn’t you have left for the NFL two years ago?”

Reactions: runkpanole
We were just discussing him going home. I bet the alma mater was the main pull, and going to a "big"school. As mentioened, there is a ton of competition for Texas players that didn't exist in the 80s. I'd also think that if he could do that once, he could wash rinse repeat every season at UCF. Being in a smaller conference for UCF would really help. Plenty of players in Florida and the south. If UCF could pay up, I think that'd be a job where someone could make a mid tier program into a big deal.

He could have maybe been our coach and definitely could have been the head the ball coach at UF if he wanted the gig.

He made it a known that Nebraska was the job he wanted.

Loyal dude.

Who are you people rooting for in the Clemson - Bama game? I confess, I am rooting against the SEC, and therefore against Bama. Clemson just happens to be the benefactor. Very similar to my rooting for UGA to lose.

Although I do like close fun games. With my desired result.

Who are you people rooting for in the Clemson - Bama game? I confess, I am rooting against the SEC, and therefore against Bama. Clemson just happens to be the benefactor. Very similar to my rooting for UGA to lose.

Although I do like close fun games. With my desired result.
I like Clemson better than Bama, but it has nothing to do with conference love.

Think the pressure got to Riley a little bit. Some of those calls in OT were questionable.

I imagine Sooner fans will be talking about that squib quick for a long time.

Well there you go. I doubt I'll see the end of the Clemson game. Movers will be here early in the morning.

Yeah, odds of me staying up are slim. I will check at some point when the dog or cat wakes me up

The play calling for OU looked weak in OT.

So I have2 tickets to the Championship game next week here in ATL (long story as to why).

I’m going to sell them for a large of a profit as humanly possible (don’t judge).

Who would make the better opponent for UGA in regards to getting a premium...Clemson or Bama?

The play calling for OU looked weak in OT.

So I have2 tickets to the Championship game next week here in ATL (long story as to why).

I’m going to sell them for a large of a profit as humanly possible (don’t judge).

Who would make the better opponent for UGA in regards to getting a premium...Clemson or Bama?
Probably Bama.

Reactions: DanC78
You'll clean up either way. All those UGA fans that will save on airfare and lodging will shell out for it. That, and they haven't sniffed a natty in a generation.

Reactions: DanC78 and F4Gary
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">StubHub&#39;s page for the college football title game has crashed.<br><br>Way to go Georgia fans.</p>&mdash; Darren Rovell (@darrenrovell) <a href="">January 2, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Sorry, still trying to figure out how to post a twitter thingy.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">StubHub&#39;s page for the college football title game has crashed.<br><br>Way to go Georgia fans.</p>&mdash; Darren Rovell (@darrenrovell) <a href=" ">January 2, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Sorry, still trying to figure out how to post a twitter thingy.

Thats one thing that ticked me off...I don’t have tickets or PDF to sell on SeatGeek yet. I’ll have them tomorrow or Wednesday.

Was hoping to capitalize on the drunk purchases tonight.

The Bama players just look bigger.

They are going to slaughter UGA.

Please tell me someone saw the Bama coach doing the split fingers by the mouth signal.

Blech.

How to guarantee I do not watch the national title game: have only SEC teams involved (other than Florida) so that I have zero interest in seeing who wins. I literally could not care who wins between Bama and Georgia.

If there was at least one nonSEC team playing I would watch it. If it were Bama versus Florida I would watch it to see Florida lose. But two nonUF SEC teams playing each other? Pass.
http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2012/01/alabama-lsu_produces_lowest_tv.html
Final ratings for Alabama's 21-0 victory over LSU were the third lowest for a national championship in the 14-year history of the BCS. The All-SEC affair, the first championship pairing teams from the same conference, drew a 14.0 rating on ESPN. The lowest ratings were a 13.7 for USC-Oklahoma in 2005 and a 13.8 for Miami-Nebraska.

Reactions: FSUTribe76
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT