ADVERTISEMENT

The Official LR College Football Drinking Game Thread!!!

14-0 is kinda typical heading towards halftime this year. I wonder if we got enough gumption to come out next half and make it a game. Let’s Go Noles!,

Reactions: NoleinATL
I'm going to have an Urban Meyer-style heart attack. They actually called roughing!

It's pretty sad that I of all people now actually prefer football Sundays (with RedZone & Fantasy) over Saturdays. Would have never thought that would ever happen.

Unlike our other 3 losses, this will hurt less. We are completely outclassed and not even close to Clemson. I did not think this Va Tech or Syracuse or Miami

What kind of retirement/401k/annuity/trust did Wilkins receive?
Grad student who was a top 20 pick, had to be pretty good right?

At this point the game is going as we most feared it might, so as a fan of football , one should appreciate a youngster who seems to have all the tools to be special at the next level. Hopefully he goes the Bosa route after this year because he will be otugh in year 3

Don’t blame the D starting to give up. We suck so bad other sides of ball and they have been on field all day. I don’t want to ever see the Jimbo level antics on sideline, but I am tired of WTs sideline persona when we are crapping the bed. He needs to be chewing on refs players and coaches from time to time. Or seem like he is consulting on something to improve. Too often he just seems dazed quietly taking things in on head set.

Reactions: NoleinATL
Where the hey is Tre’? How about big Jacques? Come on now. Play your physical game.

Wow. Why not at least try a 20 yard out and see if we can kick long field goal. Or Hail Mary. That knee was sad

Reactions: billanole
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT