ADVERTISEMENT

The Official LR College Gameday Drinking Game Thread

I am so sorry I failed everyone today. I've been in a Thanksgiving Coma and had no idea about the games today until Miami lost. I hope I can be forgiven.

FMFFM!!!
Makes us wonder about the dressing. Did it have “secret” ingredients from Colorado? Meanwhile, thanks are given for you starting this and oh, so many threads over the years.

I am so sorry I failed everyone today. I've been in a Thanksgiving Coma and had no idea about the games today until Miami lost. I hope I can be forgiven.

FMFFM!!!

All is forgiven @FSUSarah because the Canes lost. It's amazing what happens when a defense plays with intensity!

Reactions: FSUSarah
I just think it slipped her mind for some reason....
th

I will be honest, I think I would rather see Chip Kelly at UF than Scott Frost. He has this team and that stadium pumped.

I like the ESPN ticker saying uf plans to talk to Scott Frost in case Chip Kelly turns them down. Nothing like advertising "you're not our first choice". :Face with Tears of Joy
Yeah but if you're coaching at UCF, I suspect you're ok with that aren't you? Obviously just a stepping stone to the next gig.

All the spread offenses do that. I remember one QB out of that type of system came into the NFL saying that he had never taken a snap from under center. Not in college or high school.

I'm pretty sure that was Mariota.

So which growler do I start with today. I have two from the ZBC,; Way Off Kilter (a Scottish ale, 4.3 abv), or Hook Turn (a pale ale, abv 6.4).

I’m thinking th off kilter since that is what both teams have been all season.

Brutal Reality: The Louisville -Kentucky Game is a bigger match of more importance than UF -FSU.

So which growler do I start with today. I have two from the ZBC,; Way Off Kilter (a Scottish ale, 4.3 abv), or Hook Turn (a pale ale, abv 6.4).

I’m thinking th off kilter since that is what both teams have been all season.

Never start pale ale, you’ll never taste the hops in your later beers

As for me, I only brought down Makers Mark 46 and Bayou Spiced Rum to the Tampa Bay Area.

Reactions: SeaPA and DFSNOLE
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT