ADVERTISEMENT

The Official LR College Gameday Drinking Game Thread!

Today is gonna suck beyond belief. I have to suffer through this crap with no booze; suffering a gout attack, no doubt triggered by the excess drinking needed to watch this crap. Vicious cycle.

Suck it up buttercup.

Oh, I’m confident that our O will have me saying “screw the gout, pass the whiskey” by the end of the first quarter.

Sadly, if we were to double our season scoring total, we’d still have less in four games than the Bucs have in two.

Oh, I’m confident that our O will have me saying “screw the gout, pass the whiskey” by the end of the first quarter.

Sadly, if we were to double our season scoring total, we’d still have less in four games than the Bucs have in two.
They've definitely done a better job post-Jameis.

Heading out to the Tour Championship today so I get a break from watching our game. Will tape and watch it if we win, if not it gets promptly deleted.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
They've definitely done a better job post-Jameis.
ryan-fitzpatrick-conor-mcgregor.jpg

I had no idea MgGregor would be so good.

So since it’s going to be hot as balls and the tickets were cheap because of “our” struggles, I bought some Championship Club tickets for the first time. Other than remembering to bring my monocle, walking stick and pipe is there anything else I need to know about the CC? And how does the food and more importantly drinks work?

Reactions: noleclone2
Oregon's game signs are brutal! Brutally funny though! I have learned to just laugh at us this season. Its easier than slitting my wrists.
I turned it off almost immediately. Watching our game later on is likely to provide enough self-torture for the day.

Reactions: Imtotallynottribe
You know? People are getting onto WT about his slow start here. Everyone's darling was Scott Frost during last year's coaching speculation. Nebraska's 1-2, as well, of course...and they're now trailing Michigan 37-0 in the 2nd quarter. Is Frost suddenly turrible?

Dang it, DFS....You're on my wavelength. (Better go get your head checked.)

I know the reason was so that they could have the NYC metro market in their conference footprint, but I wonder if the Big Ten questions letting Rutgers join, yet....

You know? People are getting onto WT about his slow start here. Everyone's darling was Scott Frost during last year's coaching speculation. Nebraska's 1-2, as well, of course...and they're now trailing Michigan 37-0 in the 2nd quarter. Is Frost suddenly turrible?

Dang it, DFS....You're on my wavelength. (Better go get your head checked.)
0-2 actually.

Reactions: NoleLizards
If it's any consolation, some of these teams on our schedule that are playing right now look like hot garbage. Just maybe there are a handful of possible Ws ahead.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT