ADVERTISEMENT

The Official LR College Gameday Drinking Game Thread!

@Imtotallynottribe How do you like the Club?

Lol, we did EXACTLY what everyone (rightfully) scorns the typical Champions Club membership for doing. IE we gorged on mediocre food and overpriced cocktails ($11 plus tip for a Jack and Coke) and watched the entire first quarter in the AC on one of the big projection TVs. Then we watched the second quarter and halftime in the heat BUT I will say we both really liked the chairs as they were quite comfortable and our section (225) had shade although the section next to us 224 did not. Then we went in and gorged on more mediocre food and a bunch of prepackaged ice cream and watched the rest of the game inside chatting with everyone else.

I'm sure it's a big moneymaker for the school and it DEFINITELY seemed enjoyable for a family with small kids. But I will probably only do it again for day games that I would probably not attend (ie no one REALLY wants to roast while watching Northern Illinois), but for big and/or night games I'd rather sit with the plebes.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
Dang, Army just threw an INT on 3rd & long at Okies 30, after driving to their from their own 1.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT