ADVERTISEMENT

The Official LR College Gameday Drinking Game Thread!!

Which one? Picked up a bottle of C922 two weeks ago. Haven't pulled the cork on it yet.

If you are free of babysitting duty today, and the good guys get the W, pop the cork tonight. It is a really nice bottle. Very smooth, with a hint of sweetness, a really good bourbon, big fan.
Let me know what you think when you do try it, a buddy of mine didn't like it because of the sweetness, but he is more of a single malt versus bourbon fan.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
If you are free of babysitting duty today, and the good guys get the W, pop the cork tonight. It is a really nice bottle. Very smooth, with a hint of sweetness, a really good bourbon, big fan.
Let me know what you think when you do try it, a buddy of mine didn't like it because of the sweetness, but he is more of a single malt versus bourbon fan.
I don't know how close you are to Gwinnett Package but they have a decent top shelf selection behind the counter. It's where I got the ECBP and the Little Book. They also had EH Taylor single barrel and small batch.

Last edited:
UGA is going to be tough to beat, even after everything they lot of defense, they are incredibly strong, especially up the middle

Reactions: DFSNOLE
I hate them so much

madeline kahn flames GIF

Damn you missed there JT, and got lucky..lock in and lets get going

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT